Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Silom Soi4

Miss Silom Soi 4

Ive been hanging around Zygogsis bar, Silom Soi 4 for the last few days with some friends, old and new. Garys wife Nina , who owns Zygosis , told me that on Sept 6th Silom Soi4 is the place to be and all the bars are full of Ladyboys for the contest to be held in two of the Bigger Bars at the end of the Soi . All the bars take part in the festivities and it sounds like a great party.

A chance to see many non hookers crawl out of the woodwork and probably a few old faces as well and im talking about the crowd not the contestants.Im in two minds to extend my trip as ive been meaning to catch this event for the last two years..

I hope someone here can thrust themselves into the merry throng and report back. Nina told me for Ladyboylovers this is an event not to be missed.

www.silomsoi4.net
    check the calendar

Sounds like it is worth checking out. Thanks TC

Comment

Hi Tomcat,

Did you friends mentioned about what time would be good to arrive to the contest...?

PP

Comment

I'll be amongst the crowd!

Comment

(peterpan @ Aug. 30 2007,17:09) Hi Tomcat,

Did you friends mentioned about what time would be good to arrive to the contest...?

PP
          I think these things start swinging around 9-10pm and the contest itself is held in the Telephone Bar and the Bar opposite. No idea what time the parade starts but 11-12pm would be a good guess. The contestants are LBs just in case you think GGs.

Pop in Zygosis Bar and say hello to Gary from London . After 12pm he is as pissed as a Parrot and is the self styled resident DJ of this small but friendly bar and i think is the actual real owner.

The second part is on the 13th when the final is held so you get two parties.

Comment

If any of you dudes are going the expressway train station is almost outside Silom Soi 4

Sala Daeng- silom line

Comment

Here is a map ....

Attached Files

Comment

Perfect... Thanks, Ozzie...

Comment

Someone bring a camera - I won't be able to make it
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

last i was there zygosis was out of biz???

Comment

Working...
                    X