X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascade #1 ?

I haven't been to Nana in a while, tonight was the first time in almost 2 months that I went and spent anytime.

Some friends and I first went to Obsession, and it was remarkable how little things had changed. Maybe one or two new faces, everyone else was familiar...cute but familiar. The dancing was listless, and the only excitement was when four young Japanese guys came in, carrying a ton of bags from a recent shopping trip. They walked in, circled the stage and then walked out. The last guy was mobbed by girls trying to get them to stay. All in all pretty boring.

We then went upto cascades, and the difference was immediate. Tons of girls, lots of news faces, all dancing around...some poorly...but at least energetically. We sat down got some drinks, I start scanning the girls and found four that I thought were cute and would be worth sitting with (I wasn't taking anyone home tonight).

I motioned for one girl to come and sit with me, and she was nice. Then my friend pointed out another girl, who was also on my short list, so I motioned her over to sit with him. I guess it was a misunderstanding, he did not want someone to sit with him. So I did the gentlemanly thing and had the girl sit on my lap.

She proceeded to give me an excellent Lap Dance, right there in the front row of Cascades. My first girl was feeling neglected, so I had to give her a little 'massage' while getting a lap grinding.

An hour of this, alternating my attention between the girls, and I was a happy camper.

Next time I am going straight to cascades...Obsessions can wait.

ps.
    Talked to Papasan. 65 girls were dancing when I came in. Total number of girls on staff is about 100.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Good update, mate...

Seems to be a seesaw between these two bars, doesn't it? I agree with you though... at this time Cascades has regained it's edge over Obsessions.

Comment

I thought you meant who's the #1 in Cascades... Easy. That tall girl with short hair and pale skin from Chang Mai. Never got around to BF'ing her but seems like a huge bitch (probably not, but she has that aura).

In Obsessions, it'd have to be that tall-mixed race (Turkish?) lb.

Comment

Great field report Snick......

But you guys write and talk and Dieter take....

mmmmmhhhhh...like the beautiful Kee...

Kiss kiss
        Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I was also in Cascade a couple of nights ago about 11:30pm, the place was packed with girls, some quite hot. Recognized Cindy and a couple of other faces. A few came and sat with me on their own, which means they usually do not get a drink if the ask for one.

One of them was Kee (pictures above), but she just talked to me for about 20 minutes, never asking for a drink. So I bought her one. We spoke Thai but then switched to English. Her English is excellent. She's not really my type of look, but she was nice and fun so I let her stay.

I was eying a few others, thought of taking Cindy for a ride and there were a bunch of others that would definitely do, but I couldn't be hassled changing girls, although Kee kept asking me which one I liked. Kee was nice, friendly and no BS and no drama, so I took her ST. I do not usually like girls with silicone, but Kee was great.

I might repeat, I might change, up to me.

BTW, I'm 90% sure it was Kee, but I forgot her name 2 seconds after she told me. Said she was working there 5 days, but I'm skeptical. Never mind!

Comment

(Dieter @ Sep. 20 2007,06:25) mmmmmhhhhh...like the beautiful Kee...
            Dieter .. you are the man!   Kee has just returned to Cascades after her long-term relationship broke up.   That photo is superb, my friend.  
            TT

Comment

I've been yesterday at midnight at Cascade some customers around, some lovely girls not working or barfined...
              But the rest around 40 -50 girls are all wowiehowie....mmmmhhhh....    

I only came for a beer and some

and than....WOW..........these Doe eyes

Could these eyes make  a man   ?

Dieter

P.S.: Thanks TT for your compliment.....

Comment

Obessions has gone down hill since Riga left. I counted 42 ladyboys on two consecutive nights which is the bare minimum i suppose to run this gaff. fresh blood is a must for these places....or maybe i picked two off nights which is also possible but everyone seems to be saying the same....

bring back Riga i say

Comment

We ran into Riga last night, she is working at Carnival but stopped into Cascades. She invited us to go over to Carnival and ride the bull.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

At least she kept the place a bit lively. I think Doug or someone said two months ago that a 100 Lbs were poleswinging in Obs... how fast things change..

With K3 down the pan its a shame that another bar dips a bit. One things for sure, theres fuck all i can do about it.

Comment

Kee...now there is a blast from the past. One of the first ladyboys I ever got to know. She worked at Kings Castle III, but that was 5 or 6 years ago. I know this photo looks completely different, but it's her way back then I am sure 100%.
                      Attached Files

Comment

There's less "buy mama a drink" at Obs since Riga left. It's a pain in the butt at Cascades...I'd like to go in once without dealing with those 2.

Comment

You must be John.....and the pic are around  8 -9 years old.....and she don't work KC3 only for the contest...
                          nanana...you do underage....or???   

Kee say you a good man.....so solly....

Comment

Dieter, that would be a diff guy, not even close as I go by a Thai nick, but hopefully she thinks I am good too (fingers crossed). The below pic at her birthday she was carded at the disco. Wait, does the cake have fewer than 18 candles? Just kiddin, hehe!    She worked at KC3, at least for a time because that's where we met.   She's a good one. What I would give for her autobiography.
                            Attached Files

Comment

What I would give for her autobiography...
                              What I'd give to be in it!

Comment

Working...
                              X