X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She celebrated her 19th birthday.....
    She are surprised and really happy to see this photo. She could'nt remember someone taken photos on this event in the disco...

Dieter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Snick, I agree. I was there on the same night as you, apparently. The place was packed with lbs. I actually counted, and saw 42 on stage at one time. Obs took over as the best place for a while, but judging by the other night Cascades is back.

Unfortunately,I couldn't take one outta there cuz of a particularly annoying lb I took out once and now will not leave me alone. She offered me a freebie, but I still had to pass.

Comment

Yip you be right, freebies are most time most expensive......

Dieter

Comment

ok ok ok...minutes before go tak tak.....

me .....

Dieter

Comment

(Dieter @ Sep. 20 2007,23:42) She are surprised and really happy to see this photo. She could'nt remember someone taken photos on this event in the disco...
            ..so I guess you are one of those one this forum that open up your computer to show the girls what others post or say........I had been wondering about all the past discussions suggesting guys do that......thanks for confirming it....
            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

sexyyyyyyyyyyy
              I apologize for my English..

Comment

Tomcat,Sep. 20 2007,21:59]Obessions has gone down hill since Riga left. I counted 42 ladyboys on two consecutive nights which is the bare minimum i suppose to run this gaff. fresh blood is a must for these places....or maybe i picked two off nights which is also possible but everyone seems to be saying the  same.
                ..mayb the others missing were barfined, did ya think of that possibility??  
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I already said that it may have been an off night ....read it again.... Everybody else is saying the same and i do know others that frequent this place. I dont live in an Igloo.

What happened to your guide dog, did he run away with the white stick...

Comment

When my infos be right.....
                    Obsession have 97 girls
                    Cascade  have 99 girls....ok ok.... Vee had a nose operation, cindy are top fit...and
                    mmmhhhh....

and this girl with me...

Dieter

Comment

Working...
                    X