Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Forums Name-Difficult to Hide

Ladies and Gentlemen

I have not logged on into the Forum for a long time and today that I have reached the FORUM page to log on I have been SURPRISED by the change on its name.

The change of the LOGO makes the FORUM very difficult to access from my Job (strict working environment where either you are heterosexual or the Highway) and/or from Public Places. The new logo it is very is nice but attracts a lot of attention in comparison with the previous Happy but mysterious ATS Forum where no one knew if you are talking about American Tea Society (i.e. ATS) or the Alpha Tauph Sigma (i.e ATS) university society

Khun Stogie Bear... I apologise to express a negative opinion regarding the FORUM but I am simply expressing a fact that I think many members may already have thought about.

Diablo Le Grec

This isn't the American tea Society?

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

This was talked about in another thread. The forum organizers know that some people think it is a problem, but the new logo remains (for advertising purposes, probably, not exactly sure).

So I guess the solution for us is to only access the forum in a 100% private setting. We have to live with this.

Comment

I thought it was the National Dyslectic Union  

Comment

Well it is true HAVE NOT NOTICED this... the forum changed name ...

Comment

I agree with Diablo, it was semi discrete before , only the avatars with dicks and tits in were/are the problem.

This is one subject that i dont want to draw attention to in any shape or form.

Comment

diablo80 the logo is not as obvious as the first version. Stogie changed it after a number of suggestions to something less glaring & obvious.

Comment

You can ensure complete privacy and discretion by disabling the images in your forum software "Your Control Panel"

Click on Your Control Panel then Account Options

Scroll down the page and select the options best for you.

I agree that the name of the forum isn't something you'd want to draw attention to at work and we've made the changes that you need to accomodate this situation.

You can disable the avatars, images and signatures so that when you are at work or in a public terminal, all you see is text...

I don't think that changing the name of the website and forum is really an option!

Comment

Hmmm...so in other words there are some people here who don't look at the Picture Post Forum or any pictures within the threads? Gee sounds like taking a shower with your clothes on! Surely the large pictures are more obvious than the logo?
                  http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Wow, so the forums are so irresistible guys are viewing them at work! Well, be careful, because if you're working for a large company it is becoming common practice for them to install tracking software (keeps of log of everything you do - every keystroke, website visit, etc), on their workstations.

You know what your company policy is regarding this so I won't go much further, but as an early forum member Blueballz says "Be careful out there!"

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Sep. 20 2007,19:56) Wow, so the forums are so irresistible guys are viewing them at work! Well, be careful, because if you're working for a large company it is becoming common practice for them to install tracking software (keeps of log of everything you do - every keystroke, website visit, etc), on their workstations.
                      Many companies monitor email and websites visited. I know an IT guy in a medium sized company who can easily view URLs of all websites visited by any employee, and their system also makes a copy of every message sent and received on the POP/SMTP connections. Employees are not aware of this!

These websites visited and email copies are archived and never deleted.

http://www.anonymizer.com with the Anonymous Surfing program can disguise the URLs be rerouting all URL requests through their secure server, but you are still playing with fire by using an employers internet connection.

Comment

Yes, I'm sorry I can no longer pay frequent visits to the Asian Travel Service forum      I doubt there are many people who immediately link the letters 'TS' with our hobby / lifestyle choice.
                        TT

Comment

(rxpharm @ Sep. 21 2007,08:56) Wow, so the forums are so irresistible guys are viewing them at work!  Well, be careful, because if you're working for a large company it is becoming common practice for them to install tracking software (keeps of log of everything you do - every keystroke, website visit, etc), on their workstations.
                          You€™d be surprised to know that a huge percentage of people viewing this forum and the AsianTS sites are doing it from work. The Peek time of day is during the Lunch Hour on the East coast€¦ this is an area with the most business centers and highest populations.

Comment

Gentlemen

I am not complaining for the LOGO. It is nice, big, shiny... it is so Commercial. I simply expressed my opinion

I will do so Stogie bear... thanks for telling me...

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

The new name is a problem but not all the avatars of naked lbs as you scroll down a topic? Or is there some way to turn them off?

Comment

Working...
                              X