X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Chompoo news

ok, so the guy that always tells you guys not to fall for any of these little cuties is breaking his own rule and staying in touch with a nice little thing from BKK, the adorable and attractive Chompoo from Obsessions [hey, at least i am not sending any dough!]. we have been very close for about the last 14 months or so and she has always been one of my favorites and now that i have been away from BKK I really miss that kid; we have been in contact and i promised her a trip when i get back and I will keep my word. next large gallery update will feature her and wherever we decide to visit.

great news.....if I can ever talk even one girl out of the 'cut, i would consider myself happy. so far i have been successful with this one and she has put it off indefinately for now. i mean....she is only 19......that can wait, no? some more good news is that she will leave the bar scene on march 1 to pursue other interests [read; some guy from oversea's is sending large support checks], so she won't be in Obsessions anymore. that is what she says, anyway......time will tell if that holds true.

great girl.....very friendly....i certainly have no particular hold over her even though she is the girl i like the best right now, so if any of you vulture's, errr, guys wanna meet her, just let me know.

jon

jon, ive been reading your memoirs lately, do as you advise dont get involved, stay footloose and fancy free, in the end your happy not angry.

Comment

ya, i know.....i am a butterfly and always  will be  but  this  girl  really does  something  for me; she is just so sweet and  we  really enjoy each other's company, for well over a year now. And  it's very rare that I actually LIKE  a  girl enough to see her more than a few times; screwing ladyboys is one thing, and  for me, and a lot of you guys,  once the  'conquest' is made i tend to look for someone else.  this one and a few others  sometimes  capture  my heart and i go with it, but never for very long.

I am sure  once the question  about support arises  i will be turned off immediately and  will find some other girl for a while.  but for now she is the  one i am looking forward to seeing  when i return to the big city and i have set aside a few days to take her somewhere nice.

Blue Ballz  said  something to me about the backslide...he has seen too many Seinfeld episodes  LOL..... but for sure i will take your  advice [and   my own] and  always stay single;  it's better for all involved

jon

Comment

Working...
      X