X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Natalie News

despite the fact that we haven't run a gallery of natalie in over 6 months now [she was away last time we were working in BKK and we didn't have a chance to get her in the can], she is easily the number one girl on this website, still, after 2 1/2 years on the 'net. easily the most e-mail requests i recieve are for her, and some of the letters we get from admirers are truly amazing. guys proposing marriage, guys in 'love' {lust?} with her, etc, etc......I have heard it all and i am very happy to hear about that because she is a great girl and i am always happy to refer customers to her.

we opened 3 personal sites for 3 of our fav models and hers at www.MeetNatalie.com is by far the most popular and gets bombed with over 500 hits per day. it's great to see she is so popular and we are damned lucky that we have exclusivity with her; she refuses to work for other sites and can only be found here because she likes the way we present her and the fact that we have made her the 'star' of this website.

going to BKK and want to meet this girl? simply call; 01-618-4702

regards Jon

Yes Natalie is hot and I never tire of looking at her pics and videos. Beautiful face & lips, large tits, sexy butt and that cock . WOW. My favorite pics are those with her in the white basque, especially numbers 102-105.
    Have any other members got favorite pics also ?

Comment

My favorite is pic 67 i Jons first set , looks like she has a 12 inch cock, ahhhhhhhhh perspective what a beatiful thing.
      That was the pic that did it for me , had to find out if her cock was realy that big ...and it almost was , any of you guys who love a real shemale you have to see Natalie in her bondage gear at KC3, absolutely stunning.
      She loves to have a beer too, heheheh, paid the bar fine and off we went, i had to get some money from the atm but for some reason they were all out of order. here i was walking all around the Patpong area with Natalie sweating her ring out with me trying to get some cash out of the atm. man she was hot , black mini skirt and a beatiful red top which showed off her tits beautifuly, i just loved walking with her and couldnt believe what a great girl she was .
      Anyway could nt get any cash out but she still thought i wasa handsome man.lol........got into a cab and she wanted to show me her appartment , wow what a girl over to her place showed me around , got her to put on her black cum fuck me boots and out on to the balcony for a quicky.ahhhh what a night.....

max

Comment

Originally posted by
        she was away last time we were working in BKK and we didn't have a chance to get her in the can
        'In the can...' is that like 'in the rack'? You damn Americans should speak English!

I agree she is a sex-goddess is Natalie!

Comment

Stogie,

That's an awesome pic at Natalie. I'm getting a boner just looking at it. Give us me!

Comment

Working...
          X