X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more  'cut' news

Yoh from KC3, by way of Chiang Mai, will be cut within the month. yes, the girl on the cover with the huge log, lower right side, will have it pickled and put in a jar [can I do a replacement surgery with her?]

valid fone number [she called me 3 weeks ago with it] for Yoh if you wanna meet her one last time;

07-190-2979

Jon

Maybe we should all send her text messages and tell her that BUDDA will not help her once she has the op..........

Max.........

p.s dont do it Yoh,

Comment

more people getting this done; Ponlien on March 15; Aon March 30;   thanks to the cynic  we have heard that Win is already  dickless; Bam also;Oh  the blonde is  just waiting until she has enough dough; too many others to keep them all straight but as I hear things i will pass them on. as i have said before, I believe that 50% of all ladyboys now plan to do this someday, which i  personally find amazing.

doesn't seem to be a problem here....these girls all like their dicks and want to, you know, actually 'enjoy' sex for the rest of their lives?  what a concept!

Jon

Comment

So, I take it you are against the girls doing this, then?

50% of thousands is fine by me! Saw a couple of cuties working in Diadomon in Seacon Square yesterday. Actually one of them has been there at least a couple of years and went to school with Kui (I think.) Or maybe she's from the same home town! Not sure. Regular gal, and I wouldn't dare ask her to appear on our site!

Comment

Working...
        X