X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Survey

Just wondering about some stats about fellow members.

The percentage of members who have been ladyboy hunting overseas.

(1) How many trips

(2) Where you went (country)

(3)Length of stay

(4)bars visited

(5)number of ladyboys stayed with

thanks Max....

i will start the ball rolling.........

Have had 8 trips over the past 4 years, the first being one week in Pattaya and havent looked back since....
    Every trip i have spent at least 6-7 days in Pattaya, dont really love the place but find it a lot more relaxed than Bangkok and much cheaper.
    Used to stay at Eastiny Inn and Eastiny Place , about 750bt per night in soi 8 but have since then have found a more discreet hotel just of second rd soi10 The Bay Breeze Hotel , about 3 stars and 500bt per night and no prob bringing back ladyboys. And has a pool on 3rd floor.
    Usually start at the Tokyo 21 bar and head off from there , 99 mr hrimp bar on beach rd is worth a look also. Then down to walking street , Limorquay on soi Diamond and Jenny Starr bar on walking street , unlike some others on the board i dont mind the loud music , the ladyboys love it.......and during the day head down to the soi 4 , some nice young girls downthere with hard cocks , poor mans version or Cassanova.
    Also had 3 trips to Phuket , great place bangla rd , soi Andaman , caberet and bars and of course Cocktail and Dreams.Good hotel C@N just off 2nd rd in soi C@N , have paid between 500-800bt depending on season, nice clen rooms and ladyboy friendly but no pool.
    Had one trip up north to Chang Mai , nice place but realy had to hunt the Ladyboys there 3 years ago.
    And usualy finish the trip with acouple of days in Bkk, love Cassanovas and all the real shemale types in there.
    Actualy stayed with one of the girls on this site for 5 days once in her appatment, great five days , got to know her well and her friends and the lifestyle they lived when not at the bar........
    And finaly had a trip to Bali 11 years ago, had a ladyboy blow job for $3.50 aus every night .lol.....
    Oh yea , my length of time with a ladyboy....from fifteen minutes to one Week. i dont mind spending Long time with a good girl if we click and she love me longtime .....

cheers Max.....

One trip (still in progress!) ... one ladyboy (still in progress!) ... sorry for being boring!

Comment

1....number of trips oversea's is hard to answer because i live in Asia half the year now, but i would guess about 20 before I started making it my home.

2....cambodia, nam, thailand [duh], philippines, indonesia

3....again length of stay is hard to say.....i used to come for 2 or 3 weeks at a time but now it's usually 2 or 3 MONTHS at a time, and I like it and will keep doing that.

4....i have visited every possible ladyboy bar in any tourist destination in thailand, unless i have missed a few [never been to sally's in jomtien]. in the other countries i have been to, there are no exclusive ladyboy bars; really!

5.... probably 100-150 by now. depends what you mean by 'stayed with'; i usually only do short times because i like to sleep alone, so that number would be about right. for 'long times', girls i have actually 'stayed with', it drops down to about 10 or 15. yes...10%! and very happy with that.....i like my space.

Jon

Comment

Geez this is going to take a while....

Comment

well it looks like jon has the clear lead in the slightly lesser known sister competition to the world famous alaskan sled dog race....."i did her rod"

Comment

Max - I was interested in your memoirs - particularly about Pattaya - You mentioned Soi 4 and young ladyboys. Never been down there - where are the LB's ?. My favorite is the Jenny Bar after midnight, when the hotties come out and I've had maybe 15 separate girls from there, some more than once.
            You did not mention Soi 6 and the Cupido complex (there's a bar where you can play them pool, whilst deciding whether to pay bar). Ever visited Sunee Plaza ?.

Visited Thailand 7 times
            LB's in Bkk from Obsession & Suk Road 10 I think
            LB's in Pty Jenny Bar, Soi6, Cupido, Beach Road about 40

Comment

Sorry Dave ,
              my mistake i meant soi 6 and last trip in Oct2003 found 3 differnet bars in soi 6 with ladyboys and had 3 for 500bt in the rooms overhead..........and also found the odd one in soi7 and 8....
              Havent been to Sunnee Plaza and the Cupido Complex ? where is that one Dave?
              I love Jenny Starr bar as well and even the music pumps , love the way they dance on top of the bar.
              3 years ago beach rd used to be great , used to love roaming around cruising the streets, but dont seem to be as many around now ...

Max.....

Comment

Max : Cupido is that big barn like structure on Soi Bukhow. Bit of a dump but like I say there is a bar with LB's and they like playing pool.
                Jenny Bar is by far the best LB location in pattaya, and some of the girls are up to Bangkok standard without the Bkk price. One Soi 6 LB told me that she did not go to the Jenny bar because she could not compete with the girls there.

Comment

Working...
                X