X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still  my favorite

in this job and in my personal life i have visited a lot of nice places in Asia; Bali, Koh Samui, Pattaya, Koh PhanGan, Jakarta, Manila and Now in Cebu in the Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia 3 times each, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, even Hawaii [kind of like Asia]. was driving around tonight on Mactan Island thinking, 'of all the places i have ever seen, Koh Phuket is still the best one'. and so it is.

the best place in the world, for weather, beautiful beaches, nightlife, ladyboys, nice ocean water, snorkelling, and just an over-all 'feel-good' attitude, is easily Phuket Island, in my opinion. and a special mention should be made for one of its neighbors, koh Phi Phi, which is by far the most beautiful place i have ever seen.

spent 2 weeks on vacation in Phuket just before I came here and despite a few bad experiences there, it is still the best place in the world for so many reasons. think i will head back down there next week for a few days just to remind myself.

check out the Cocktails and Dreams promo that stogie ran on the clubhouse this month to see just one MORE reason why this place is heaven on earth, and why this website spends so much time talking about this great island.

Jon

Working...
X