X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 411 on Mai Lin and Som

Is Mai Lin in Jan. update and Som the Feb. girl of mo. still work in KC3?

They are two real hotties, too bad Som had the chop already.

mai-lin  was shot by a friend of mine and  i never have met her to be honest,  but yes, i hear that she  works in KC3 off and on.   good luck finding her there!

som freelances in Hong Kong and Spore as a lady and is probably too much of a prima donna  by now to  allow herself to mix in with that  KC3 crowd; damn if those  peasant girls from Issan  can compete with her and all her brand name bullshit and attitude. but if you really  want to hang with someone who can  barely be bothered to crack a smile,  never mind her legs,   go here;

01-506-1552
    [email protected]

Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon, I guess I'll add Som to the "forget about it" list.

Although I have been to Thai. 2x, I have yet to visit Patpong. What's is this stuff I hear about KC3 ripping us farangs off? and should I even go there?

Comment

my comments about som are part of my 'honesty is the best policy' attitude now, some of whom would consider cynicism. but about a month ago i decided to be more helpful to the members than to ladyboys whose only real interests lie in your wallets. if i know or see something that i think you guys should know about, i will be telling that from now on, whereas in the past I may have bit my tongue.

in that same vein, and remember this is just one guys opinion, I see no reason at all to ever visit KC3 OR patpong road. both are greed-filled places where the only interest of anyone on that whole street is to seperate you from your money as quickly as possible with as little work as possible. KC3 is notorious for stuffing the cups and over -charging, and this was actually confirmed to me recently by a ladyboy who used to work there.

on the plus side; on any given night, you will see 30-40 of the most beautiful ladyboys in the whole world on that small stage in there. on the minus side, half of them are dickless, and of the remaining half, 90% of them can not get hard because they are so jacked up on hormones their dick is basically the size of a thumb and doesn't get hard. finding the 10% in there who MAY please you, if they haven't been with 3 or 4 customers already by the time you walk in, is a herculean task and you are better off not even trying. the rest of patpong is basically over-priced shitholes filled with greedy cunts who look at you as a dollar sign. Oh ya....don't forget the flea market that runs down the middle every night and makes it impossible to walk at more than a snails pace, while being constantly hassled by [more] greedy salespeople. get the picture? it's a tourist hellhole that is best avoided.

stick with nana, even if they close at 12 for a while [that nonsense will never last there]. the 3 bars there, Obsessions, Casa and Cascades are all miles ahead of KC3 and have 100 girls between the 3 that you can choose from,many of whom appear on this website. some Obs girls can not get hard [unfortunately, all the ones i like LOL], but the Casa and Cascades girls will give you your money's worth.

have fun......stay away from patpong and save your $$$$

jon

Comment

The trouble is Jon that if this zone thing is strictly adhered to and it could be then the Nana bars won't last 6 months on 3 hours opening and all we will be left with is Patpong.

Comment

You can bet that the ultra-rich, mega-billionaire Patpong family (who head up the Bank of Thailand, incidentally) are responsible for this elevation of Patpong to "holy status".
            Forget the place, regardless. It offers very poor value for your money; Kings Castle Three is a place you should not have to encounter in your most fearsome nightmares; etc.
            Steer clear. If Nana and Soi Cowboy are gone, go to Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai - GO ANYWHERE BUT DO NOT GO TO PATPONG.
            A word to the wise.....
            Mr. Lonely

Comment

Working...
            X