Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain the psychology of it?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 17 2004,21:01)
    Originally posted by (max @ Feb. 17 2004,05:57)
    And what about you Lisa, would you like to bend a nice white ass over and give it to him?

Max.......
    Hey, Beef... is your ass white?  
    hahahahhahahhahaha!!!!!

when people see that we are happy they always seem to make some kind of judgement....
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

The psychology of it? What psychology? And what do you mean by the word "right?" I know what is right for ME.
      All this is up to US.
      We can wimp out, throw all our money into the gutters, and end up being deported as undesirable Farang vagrants by Thai Immigration Police (don't laugh, please. I have SEEN this happen, more than once).
      Or we can carry on..................
      Mr. Lonely

Comment

The psychology of it? What psychology? And what do you mean by the word "right?" I know what is right for ME.
        All this is up to US.
        We can wimp out, throw all our money into the gutters, and end up being deported as undesirable Farang vagrants by Thai Immigration Police (don't laugh, please. I have SEEN this happen, more than once).
        Or we can carry on..................
        Mr. Lonely

Comment

[There is something sensuous about a ladyboy to an extent unrealizable with a woman. Maybe it€™s the tough decisions and intensity of their life that makes ladyboys such seductive, exotic and thrilling voluptuaries.... hanbali]

this may be the biggest reason that a straight guy is attractive to a ladyboy. we are attractive to bueaty in all its forms.
          as a straight man i am attractive to bueatiful women and when i seen a ts for the first time 5 yrs ago i was shocked to know that the picture i was looking at was that of a "male". she was as bueatiful as any girl in playboy but had something that should not have been there. i than started to go on websites that showed pictures of ts and finding them very feminine and very attractive. i also went on sites that explained transexualism, some were very informative. the theroy that bricktop quoted was in one of those sites. i personally do not find guys attractive or desire to any sexual encounters with them. i know that society claims that a man that desires a transexual must have some homosexual desires and we just deny it to ourselves. but when i am with a ladyboy i only see the woman she is.
          this is a debate that i doubt will ever be solved since ladyboys has been around in every culture thru out time and there has always been STRAIGHT men, even macho warriors in some cultures, that has taken them as a major part of their lives.
          everyone must answer that question as individuals since we all have our own reason to be involved with them. some guys only see them as sex objects and others perfer a realtionship with them. and even than there is the sexual thing about being on the receiving end. as noted in this forum there is alot of variety in both the men who date ladyboys and the ladyboys themself. i perfer a LADYboy that is only a bottom since i only think of them as a women. while i know many guys that perfer those ladyboys that can do it all.
          whatever your sexual choices are, just remember to treat the one you are with with respect and show them that you care.

Comment

Working...
          X