Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain the psychology of it?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain the psychology of it?

Hi everyone

I don't know if this anyone has an answer to this?

This question is not intended to offend anyone - it is just driven by curiosity.

I consider myself to be a totally straight guy and have had many great girlfriends (gg girls) and still do.  In the past few years I have also become a huge fan of LBs.  Have had several experiences in BKK and found a few in other countries (not as good even if they are from Amazing Thailand!) and am a big fan of this site.  

However, no matter how stunning the LBs are (Anny, Pun, Jane, etc come to mind) andI find them totally fascinating and charming and lovely - they were born males.  So why are we (presumably straight) guys into them?  

Can anyone explain this or is life simply too short to worry about it?  

Happy Christmas to all

WiseTraveller

I ask myself this the same question daily.....and like you im yet to come up with an answer.....ill be interested in seeing some of the responses...we all have our own ideas....
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I too consider myself 100% 'straight' but when Natalie and Jeje wanted to fuck me I never said no. I've no idea what it means and I always reckon sometimes it is best not to think about some things or put a label on them.

Comment

Got me again..a Natahalie from casanova wanted to fuck me & i never said no.....its weird but ure right, y label it....enjoy it...i loved every minute of it felt great.in the morning though my ass would be sore.......no soreness nothing... ill be back for her to give me round 2......:laugh:

Comment

Some Psychiatrists believe that certain heterosexual men go with pre-op transexuals as an consious need to satisfy latent homosexual urges that we all experience at certain stages of life, and as heterosexual men always deny unreseverdly without thinking almost, as the act of going with another hairy man is too abhorrent to contemplate so it is dismissed rapidly. The selection of a pre-op justifies the physical act of sodomy psychologically and reassures the admirer that he is still hetero - an orientation that he feels most comfortable with and that does not bring on anxiety and conflict in his life.

I refer you to the "relief" often expressed by homosexuals who openly express their sexuality to the whole world. The conflict and anxiety caused by being in the closet is finally resolved. Escaping back to hetero lifestyle ensures the relief factor.

Just 1 of many theories.

Bricktop

Comment

Real girls from the West and ladyboys from Asia...

Hmmm... 'nuff said!

Comment

That Mr.Bricktop Sir was a well structured, well thought out response. As for Mr stogie bear right aswell id rather shag a pre op thai bird than a western bird......However in my time in thailand this time i only had a few encounters with Ladyboys and the rest of the time i engaged in pointless Alchohol abuse and the dreaded GFE experience which on this occasion wasnt so dreaded...This place is somewhat worrying, simply because once u have been u cum bak to our own homes and it all appears different. is it fair to say we have all been sucked in????or is it the grass is always greener on the other side till you actually have to eat that grass all the time?

Comment

I have been into ladyboys for about 5 years (since i knew they existed) I have just spent 3 months in asia satisfying my urges spent most of the time with 2 different stunners.
                Just got home and met up with my stunning ex 22 years old and am sad to say i don't find her as attractive as i used to...so i went on the piss with my mates to go on the pull as usual and still girls that I used to find attractive have lost there shine?
                As my Thai friend allways says about western girls "fat farangs" this its true and I think now I'm addicted to LB's.

Comment

You sir have just proved my point....:laugh: its worring that when we get home the fat farangs dont appeal to us anymore we work hard again save or 4 thoose of u lucky enuff to go on business head back out there for another fix...cum back fat farangs seem even fatter and we do it again.....im not complaining as if i was traveling to thailand id be sunning it up else where.....i just think for the weak minded thailand could do alot of damage...but to us strong minded strong willed fellas, lets keep living our dream....

Comment

As you said Wise traveller "Life is too short to think about it"! Just enjoy and a very happy christmas to you too!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Dec. 07 2003,17:46)
                      Some Psychiatrists believe that certain heterosexual men go with pre-op transexuals as an consious need to satisfy latent homosexual urges that we all experience at certain stages of life, and as heterosexual men always deny unreseverdly without thinking almost, as the act of going with another hairy man is too abhorrent to contemplate so it is dismissed rapidly.  The selection of a pre-op justifies the physical act of sodomy psychologically and reassures the admirer that he is still hetero - an orientation that he feels most comfortable with and that does not bring on anxiety and conflict in his life.

I refer you to the "relief" often expressed by homosexuals who openly express their sexuality to the whole world. The conflict and anxiety caused by being in the closet is finally resolved.  Escaping back to hetero lifestyle ensures the relief factor.

Just 1 of many theories.

Bricktop
                      Is this the real Bricktop or some damn imposter?

Comment

Be scared Thaipan - haha !!!

"There are people whose defects become them,and others who are ill served by their good qualities".

Bricktop

Comment

Hi again everyone

Thanks for so many replies! Just joined the site a week ago and this was my first posting.

Lots of replies = nice sense of community.

Many thanks

Wise Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by
                            Lots of replies = nice sense of community.
                            Oh, piss off!

Comment

So we're a community now................

Comment

Working...
                              X