X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadband

Is it me or is the Forum really slow to respond today. Ive got broadband and its like im using a dial up the way some stuff is loading, if it were the pics i could understand but the writing is pausing and freezing.....
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

must b yur conexshun cuz it be fine 4 me

Comment

don't know.......I have been on 28K dial-ups [or slower urrgggggg] since january 12 and i am going crazy! so to me everything is slow. when i am home my broadband flies on everything and i love it.

on the other hand; no ladyboys, snow, no fun, depression, ugly girls, expensive, cloudy, etc....you get the picture.

i'll take the dial-up!

Jon

Comment

Two weeks ago I got DSL. Now I have broadband AND Ladyboys........and now I can continue to stay out late.

Sometimes, Life doesn't suck
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by
          on the other hand; no ladyboys, snow, no fun, depression, ugly girls, expensive, cloudy, etc....you get the picture.
          Hey, Jon... when in Bangers move your laptop into the freezer and work form there! Sorted!

And last time we spoke you said "I'm getting used to dial up now. It's not so bad when you get used to it!"

Now tell me I'm making that up!

Comment

http://markoinbangkok.com/wifi_locations.htm

Thanks for the link... here is the latest list for Thailand of wi-fi hotspot links...

Comment

Working...
            X