Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Phuket.

Hi guys

Just want to say hello from Phuket. Have been here for 4 days now. Not as many tourists as there was last year though. Also want to report that closing time in Patong at present is 3.00am.

I was in a beer bar in the tiger and looked at my watch and it was 1.40am. I thought I would wait till 2.00am pay the barfine of the girl I was with and settle the bill so I could observe the after circus that goes on when walking back to my hotel.

When I next look at my watch it was 2.15am and everything was still in full swing. I asked the girl what time everything closes and she said 3.00am. Well i didnt wait around so settled everything and left with my girl.

Anyway I think I fucked up big time. The girl in question works in a beer bar in tiger and after I sat down I noticed that Cocktails and dreams is directly opposite. Although I can Hide on the other side as the girl bar is on the left and C&D is on the right and there is bars in between. This is a tricky one. Am up for a challenge. LOL

Anyway the LBs at C&D are gourgeous. Andaman is now called Moulin Rose and there are some nice looking ones there too. Tiger and Moulin are the busiest. Lots of Farang women in Moulin.

Will report back after March 1st.

Regards

Have a blast-in more ways than one!! And let us know what)whom)you get up to in Phuket-CTails & Dreams is great, innit?? BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

Thanks for the update, dommy6. Look forward to the big one in March...

SB

Comment

What time do the bars close in Phuket and Pattaya?  I hear the decision to close BKK bars early has been postponed.

Comment

Working...
        X