X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Annual LBWVB Charity Event - November 5 2016

OK guys the dates are set for the Ladyboy Water Volleyball 2016.

Event Will Again be Held at Areca Lodge
    in Pattaya (Soi Diana) on November 5, 2016

Daytime Event: 1pm – 5pm.
    Evening Gala Event: 7pm – 10pm.
    (minimizing impact on other entertainment venues)
    Attracts a number of people to Pattaya & Bangkok each year

lbwvb.com/

I also have word this may be the last Tournament as the organizer is retiring, so don't miss out.
    Too bad as I was hoping we could organize a Canadian Team some day.
    Here is the link to last years tournament.

Apologies for the delay in providing a complete update on this year's Charity tournament. This year will be different with up to 66 LadyBoys participating. 6

Hers is the Dates of the parties:
    Ladyboy Water Volley Ball 2016 Team Pre-Party Info
    • 29th Oct –Check In Bar, Bangkok
    • 30th Oct – Temptations/Cockatoo though not fielding a team are having a fund raiser
    • 31st Oct- Travel/Rest day – Halloween.
    • 1st Nov – Kings Bar – Soi 8, Pattaya
    • 2nd Nov – TJ’s Music Bar joint with the Pink Panthers – Soi 18, Naklua
    • 3rd Nov – Katoeys are Us – Soi Diamond, Pattaya
    • 4th Nov – Rest day – Detox
    • 5th Nov – LBWVB at Areca Lodge
    Untitled-1.jpg
    poster-2016-e1460101768784.jpg

Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Thanks for beating me to it - I will try to keep you all updated.

Tickets/Sponsorships on sale from 1st May in participating venues.

If you cannot visit a venue then contact me ([email protected]) or pay by PayPal

Many thanks
    Tony
    Last edited by rossco; 04-17-2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I will be there and any chances the winner team gets me ?

Comment

Originally posted by rossco View Post

If you cannot visit a venue then contact me ([email protected]) or pay by PayPal

Many thanks
        Tony
        No Problem Tony

I was trying to solidify plans so was right on top of it.

Looking forward to another year!
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by girish View Post
          I will be there and any chances the winner team gets me ?
          Probably if you pay the bar fines....
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by rossco View Post

Many thanks
            Tony
            rossco please check your inbox. I sent you a PM. Looking to secure a spot for the event.

Thanks

Comment

Crag, were you planning on organizing a trip for the forums members this year?

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
              OK guys the dates are set for the Ladyboy Water Volleyball 2016.

Event Will Again be Held at Areca Lodge
              in Pattaya (Soi Diana) on November 5, 2016

Daytime Event: 1pm – 5pm.
              Evening Gala Event: 7pm – 10pm.
              (minimizing impact on other entertainment venues)
              Attracts a number of people to Pattaya & Bangkok each year

lbwvb.com/

I also have word this may be the last Tournament as the organizer is retiring, so don't miss out.
              Too bad as I was hoping we could organize a Canadian Team some day.
              Here is the link to last years tournament.

Apologies for the delay in providing a complete update on this year's Charity tournament. This year will be different with up to 66 LadyBoys participating. 6

Hers is the Dates of the parties:
              Ladyboy Water Volley Ball 2016 Team Pre-Party Info

Comment

Originally posted by bangerz View Post
                Crag, were you planning on organizing a trip for the forums members this year?
                Yeah man, my dates are set and I have posted an approximate trip plan.
                Everyone from theladyboyforums.com and tgirlforums.com is welcome to join as they can.
                Currently there is 2 confirmed. I have purchased 6 volleyball tickets so far including 2 sponsorships.

TLBF Trip - https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...22-nov-20-2016

Tgirlforums trip - http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showth...vember-20-2016

I don't usually book rooms or such until much closer as the prices seem to get better.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Anyone going on this trip will definitely have a great time! Just something to keep in mind, if you go a bit earlier - 10 days or so, you can also catch the Miss International Queen contest 2016 at the Tiffany Theatre. This is the equivalent to the Miss Universe contest for TS. If you check some of the threads about Miss International Queen in the past you will get an idea of what it is about - TS from several different countries competing for the title.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Good news.
                    Miss Tiffany International Queen is on the evening before LBWVB on Friday 4th November when no pre-parties are planned.

So more than 1 week of continuous TG entertainment. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                      Anyone going on this trip will definitely have a great time! Just something to keep in mind, if you go a bit earlier - 10 days or so, you can also catch the Miss International Queen contest 2016 at the Tiffany Theatre. This is the equivalent to the Miss Universe contest for TS. If you check some of the threads about Miss International Queen in the past you will get an idea of what it is about - TS from several different countries competing for the title.
                      Here is the list of all the events going on over this period.
                      Also the Sensations Bar one year anniversary party is on, I believe it is the same day as the volleyball but not sure.
                      I have ended up watching the Miss International Queen on Television with some ladyboys every year.
                      Last year we watched it with the girls at Obsessions Pattaya....
                      • 29th Oct –Check In Bar, Bangkok
                      • 30th Oct – Temptations/Cockatoo Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy Bangkok
                      • 31st Oct- Travel/Rest day – Halloween - Go to Pattaya this day.
                      • 1st Nov – Kings Bar – Soi 8, Pattaya
                      • 2nd Nov – TJ’s Music Bar joint with the Pink Panthers – Soi 18, Naklua
                      • 3rd Nov – Katoeys are Us – Soi Diamond, Pattaya
                      • 4th Nov – Tiffany Miss International Queen, Pattaya
                      • 5th Nov – LBWVB at Areca Lodge, Pattaya
                      • 5th Nov - Sensations Bar 1 year anniversary?
                      • 14th Nov - Loy Kratong (Celebration location undecided)
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Heheee.... sounds good. I already got in touch with rossco to book my own volleyball event ticket. Not done yet though.

As for the flights and hotels I will PM you before pulling the trigger. I will like to fly in the week and stay in the same area/hotels than you guys obviously.

I owe you a few beers anyway from your trip report you posted last year..haha

Keep in touch

Originally posted by CRAG View Post

Yeah man, my dates are set and I have posted an approximate trip plan.
                        Everyone from theladyboyforums.com and tgirlforums.com is welcome to join as they can.
                        Currently there is 2 confirmed. I have purchased 6 volleyball tickets so far including 2 sponsorships.

TLBF Trip - https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...22-nov-20-2016

Tgirlforums trip - http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showth...vember-20-2016

I don't usually book rooms or such until much closer as the prices seem to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by bangerz View Post
                          Heheee.... sounds good. I already got in touch with rossco to book my own volleyball event ticket. Not done yet though.

As for the flights and hotels I will PM you before pulling the trigger. I will like to fly in the week and stay in the same area/hotels than you guys obviously.

I owe you a few beers anyway from your trip report you posted last year..haha

Keep in touch

Ya i got some extra tickets so far but if you want to make a donation that's up to you.
                          If you are putting up a trip report, you can have a ticket.
                          Flights you can pick whatever works for you, those don't necessarily get cheaper as it gets closer.
                          My dates are posted and you can see the dates where the bulk of the activities and parties lie.

Probably the best party is the Check Inn Bar party on Oct 29 in Bangkok.
                          Then King's Bar party in Pattaya can be good too.
                          The more of us there is, the better the parties will be.

Bangkok it is pretty easy to stay nearby each other.
                          In Pattaya it takes a little more coordination but I will decide on something.
                          Last year we were in a hotel but the year before in private condos.
                          There is never too much point in booking too far out on the accommodations, as i say the hotel prices seem to get cheaper a little closer.
                          Never ever seen a shortage of accommodations in either city. The Areca lodge in Pattaya is actually a very nice hotel, where the event is held.

I just like a huge swimming pool which is hard to find in Bangkok but there is a few in Pattaya.
                          You can't really swim in the ocean in Pattaya for fear of couties.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Tickets (1500 Baht) and Team Sponsors (4000 Baht includes non transferable complimentary Ticket) are now available from:

Hideaway Guest House - Soi 15 (off Soi Bukhouw) Pattaya

Kings Bar - Soi 8, Pattaya

Katoeys are Us - Soi Diamond, Walking Street, Pattaya

TJ's Music Bar- Soi 18, Naklua

Check In Bar- Soi 7, Sukhumvit, Bangkok

or via PayPal - Payee is [email protected]

or Contact
                            [email protected]

Some tickets will be available from Areca Lodge - Soi Diana, Pattaya from 22nd October 2016.
                            100% of all Sponsorship money goes to Charity

Comment

Nice Rossco!
                              I love eating at the Hideaway restaurant and got there a lot.

I have not been to Katoeys are Us before. I'm not even sure where Soi Diamond is.
                              Hopefully it is easier to find than Soi Blow Job.

Can't wait!
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X