X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai vs Laos Ladyboys

Here's a recent Youtube video that compares some of the most beautiful Thai lbs to Laos lbs.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

thanks for the info

Comment

Lots of beauties in Laos but I think most of them end up in Bangkok anyway cause there ain't much going on in Laos.
      The p4p especially like to head to Thailand to work and I imagine beauty contestants and students may find more there too.
      I've thought of visiting there for ladyboys but I'm sure they are much harder to find.

Seems many Lao have rounder faces than Thai, but there is not much difference.
      They all come from essentially the same background.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Them Lao girls be lookin hot
        angi

Comment

Spent some time in Phnom Penh a couple of years ago. A very pretty city. Wasn't able to take advantage of the local LB talent as I was there with family. I would imagine that, since there are so few foreigners in Laos, that the P4P LB's would not only be so glad to have you bring them home but they probably go for whatever price you want to pay. I also imagine that it would be easy to meet non P4P LB's, also.

Comment

As I say, I think a great majority of the talent in Laos heads for Bangkok.
            Although you are right the ladyboys in Laos and Cambodia would probably be very happy to see falangs.
            The prices are probably very reasonable.
            The way things are going in Thailand these days we may have to soon resort to other countries for ladyboys.
            Burma, Laos and Cambodia are all good candidates.
            The situation is Burma is opening up and since they have a very similar culture as Thailand there could be a good ladyboy scene develop there.
            If Thailand doesn't watch it they may lose many tourists to Burma in future. They have more temples and ruins and plenty of great beaches.
            Plus Burma will be ultra cheap.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
            X