X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    but is it possible to increase the resolution of the pics to give greater quality?
    The resolution is set at 72 dots per square inch for the photos. This resolution is the standard for any web site and as your monitor is also 72 dpi (dots per square inch) then any higher resolution would be wasted as you wouldn't notice it!

Did you mean clarity? That's different! When jon takes about 300 pics of a model the pictures are large and in their original form are very clear. But to make them a downloadable size they are shrunk and this creates a slight blurring. It would be impossible to alter every one of the thousands of new pictures that the site puts up fresh each update! That in itself would be a full time job!

Or did you mean image dimensions? This is different again! I tend to make them smaller in the Clubhouse because I have to FTP on dial up!

About one thrid of members view the site at 800 x 600 screen resolution. This makes the pics look quite big. About half the members are on 1000 x 700 (approx!) This makes the images look smaller!

Elaborate and we'll do our best to get it the way you like it!

SB

Comment

Im with you Das Big tits and Big Dicks are the way forward.....
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Jon- Glad to hear the dream gallery will cum true!  Might I suggest that the gallery will include to start off with the well endowed LB's already in this site? Then you follow up with new edowed LB's.  Damn! i can imagine my cookie jar days... all my favorites in one place. yumyum!

BTW, how about a poll of how many guys prefer small-medium-big or cut ?

Comment

Working...
        X