Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had exactly the same experience with one of the girls - Cat/Pop. Didn't spend as long with her as you did but have had the e-mails etc. On one occasion she asked me for money for the sick aunt. After i didn't reply she asked if i was mad and said she didn't mean it - she was just trying to see if i liked her. Well we got over that but i have learned a lot after reading the replies to your e-mails. I wonder if its the same girl!! However Cat/Pop - depends on what site your looking at - is very experienced - she's on many sites - including this. But she will remain special because i had such a good time going out with her to dinner, Taipan etc. i wonder if anyone else has had the same experience with her? I'm back in a few weeks so we'll see - i'll definitely be on my guard - actually thats when it gets messed up when you start questioning and analysing - its better to keep it simple although saying is easier than doing. Anyone got views or experience of this girl?

Comment

Well I wish you good luck. I think as long as you keep your eyes open, and your wallet closed you will be fine. Just go for it and enjoy the moment. Odds are against you but that shouldnt stop you. In regards to getting her into the US. That will become very easy I Bush gets the guest worker thing through. All she has to do is be willing to work for minimum wage, no benifits, no overtime, and do a job us unemployed people won't do. My goal if this goes through is to bring as many Thai ladyboys as possible into the states. At least it will be a more fun place to live

Comment

"My goal if this goes through is to bring as many Thai ladyboys as possible into the states. At least it will be a more fun place to live "

Yes, that is the right approach my friend! Bring them over for all the poor bastards who have only once a year the chance to go to Asia for a couple of weeks.

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Take all the fish boxes and the ones over 21! They are done with anyway!

Comment

Working...
          X