X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy-friendly hotels

everyone has their own comfort level as far as prices in BKK for a decent hotel; I have seen many and stayed in many and here is a rundown of a few good ones under 100 for you travellers.

800 baht.....Dynasty Inn. rooms are small and not so great, but the location, about 100 meters from Nana plaza, can not be beat, and the guest policy is very liberal.

1000 baht.....Nana hotel, even better location, directly across the street from the greatest night plaza on earth, with about 300 available ladyboys and ladies milling around the parking lot and street in front of your hotel between 2 and 3AM. book early here as they fill up often and quickly. rooms are so-so and not so great but the location is fantastic; guest policy is good but guests must leave ID at the elevator with the guard.

1000 baht....Ruamchitt Plaza. soi 13 Sukhimvit, above the famous Thermea coffee shop. Great place and highly recommended, even better guest policies than the other 2 places, and a great rooftop pool. ATM and exchange booths right outside lobby, and good location; 10 minutes walk to either Nana plaza or Soi Cowboy, in opposite directions. Highly recommended and I have stayed there many times.

1600 baht...... Majestic suites, next to the landmark on Sukhimvit, around 3 minute walk around the corner from Nana plaza. very nice rooms, and quite large, liberal guest policies but they do take ID's at the front desk. recommended and very classy.

2000-2400 baht; Omni Towers on Soi 4 , Nana Tai, about 1/2 mile from Nana Plaza. that price is for a suite, and they are very nice and have broadband for your laptop. 2 large rooms, like an apartment and very good guest policy. You will like this place if you like lots of room and your date will also. very worth the 50 dollars.

3200 baht...... the place i stayed in last week could be the best deal in all of Thailand. If you want to really impress your date, and stay in one of the nicest hotels you can ever imagine, take her here; www.presidentsolitaire.com . owned by the Grand President hotel on soi 11 [also a decent deal for 2500 baht], it is about 200 meters past the GP and has 2 very large rooms for 3200 baht. jacuzzi, 42 inch plasma TV in the awesome bedroom, and a 27-inch TV in the living room, as well as very fast high-speed broadband. amazing place; best hotel i have ever stayed in, and much better that the JW Marriott, which is 6000 baht and not even half as nice. stay there if you can afford 80 bucks a night and your trip will be very enjoyable; the location is decent and close to the Q bar and 15 minute walk from Nana plaza; good guest policies and you can bring anyone there. Thanks for the tip on this one, Lotus.

have fun in thailand and you newbies consider the Solitaire if you have a few bucks to blow; it's worth it.]

Jon

Jon,

Glad you liked it. I've stayed at many nice hotels, but the plasma TV puts it over the top. Hard to beat for $80.....It will be added to my web sites hotel ratings soon.

Lotusman

Comment

Two weeks ago met a cutie in Casanova, gave her my room number in the Landmark (great gym, great pool, great food), and a half hour later she arrives...no problem. Around $80 a night. I like it a lot better than the JW Marriott.

Comment

I've heard others say good things about the Solitare and may check it out on my next trip. How's the walk to Sukhumvit/BTS?

Comment

the walk to Suk is pretty far, about 15 mins. but its really not too bad and it's a cool street to walk on.

Jon

Comment

HI Guys

I have stayed at Solitaire in November...and the rate was 2500 per day irrespective of how long you stay......You just need to say you want the "Nanapong" special......That is another board name for GG lovers.....So I think you can still get that rate if you try.

Yes, and a great hotel for a sex holiday

Comment

Ok ..I see now you must have had a suite......I had a std room......no separate living room

Comment

Hey Guys

Is there a charge for guests at the Nana?

If so ill just book it for me and Jane Dow....lol

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Does anyone have any suggestions for LB friendly hotels in Phuket?

Comment

Just returned from a business trip to Bangkok and had the pleasure of staying at the President Solitaire (Thanks Jon). What a bargain for $89 a night plus the free high-speed. The sidewalk motorcycles cut the 15 minute walk to Nana down to an easy 5.

They are 100% lady boy friendly, Jeje stayed the night and rocked my world!

Plus the spa on property offers great treatments (non-sexual).

Comment

They also have their own Tuk Tuk which will take you to the BTS for free runs till about 8pm I think. And the 512kbps broadband in the room is GREAT, and the TV, and the DVD.

truly LB FRIENDLY as opposed to LB tolerating.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

>>>Jeje stayed the night and rocked my world!>>>

I assume you typed that post standing up, rather than sitting down?
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Yeah,  I really like the President Solitaire.  However, I did have some problems with the high speed line.  Was so-so.  But it is Bangkok.  The shuttle serve is really nice.  These guys would always drop me off at Robinson's and pick me up when requested.  You couldn't get better service.  Although that little battery powered Tuk Tuk always seemed low on juice.  Had to push it up the driveway twice. lol...  Sometime I was wondering if we would make it back to the hotel, although we always did....

Added a review of it to my site and included pictures of the hotel rooms if you want to check it out.

http://www.s4slotus2001tl.homestead.com/Page1.html

Lotusman

Comment

Stewart: Jeje was not problem, now Anney (Obsession) Oh my, that is a huge tool! And don€™t let anyone tell you she doesn€™t like to top €“ she is horney as hell and ready to shoot a wonderful load! Bring lube or you will be very, very sorry!

Comment

Mike,

Did you see Anney lately? The reason I ask is that in Nov. she was on hormones and her "tool" wasn´t working. Either that, or I was with a different Anney (but I don´t thnk so).

Comment

Working...
                              X