First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Water Volleyball - November 11, 2017

Ladyboy Water Volleyball - 2017
    Attached Files

Here are a few select images from the 2016 party in Pattaya... the photos in this are from Kings Bar, and TJ's Music Bar.. There was many more of course, this is some. I am missing parts of my memory of the event (parties can do that) but thankfully the camera brings back many memories. I had rented a suite last year so I was able to take care of of the volleyball team from Kings Bar overnite and make sure they left for practice early in the morning lol....WHo needs sleep!
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes it is on!
      Wasn't sure if there would be another one but sounds like it is back better than ever.

Attached Files
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Aw right! Went to my first volleyball contest last year and loved to take pictures of all the lovely LB's. Should invite more girls, too. This event has the potential to get BIG and reported all over the world. I keep telling these sexy boys they are getting world exposure. You probably remember me as the guy who was taking picture after picture in machine gun speed. Will buy a Canon flash 430mIII midyear plus a bunch of 256 gb SD cards. Would be nice if hotel towels were supplied for a price as I needed to swim to cool off. That Katoeys R Us gal showing off her chest muscles was too much fun. Very happy to hear it will happen this year.

Comment

s
          Originally posted by CRAG View Post
          Yes it is on!
          Wasn't sure if there would be another one but sounds like it is back better than ever.

They all are so yummy and delicious and mouth watering tits.

Comment

That's good news for lb lovers and the groups receiving charitable support! If anyone is going to be in Thailand during that time, it is highly recommended and as reported by a few board members they have a fantastic time!

Here's to another successful LBWVB!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
              Aw right! Went to my first volleyball contest last year and loved to take pictures of all the lovely LB's. Should invite more girls, too. This event has the potential to get BIG and reported all over the world. I keep telling these sexy boys they are getting world exposure. You probably remember me as the guy who was taking picture after picture in machine gun speed. Will buy a Canon flash 430mIII midyear plus a bunch of 256 gb SD cards. Would be nice if hotel towels were supplied for a price as I needed to swim to cool off. That Katoeys R Us gal showing off her chest muscles was too much fun. Very happy to hear it will happen this year.
              Actually they have stacks of towels at the bar.
              I've used them during the rainier events.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Maybe I should rent a room at Areca Lodge during the contest so I can cold shower and rest up to last throughout the day. Got too much camera equipment to carry around. This is truly a nice hotel with a fantastic pool facility. Suggest a shelf locker box area where we can store stuff. Just issue metal number tags and charge for the service. Have some sexy Ladyboys or well-built GG's walk around selling towels, sandwiches, candies, etc. like a cigarette girl with a strap-on box. Add some massage girls, too. Loved the dance shows each club performed, and we all loved them. There should be more GG's invited. Saw only one white sexy gal with a black skin-tight outfit. Oh yeah. Sometimes I didn't know what bars were represented so have them make large colorful hanging signs with their names, addresses, online addresses, maps, phone numbers, etc. Photos of each contestant with names would be most helpful. They are going to be photographed with their pictures posted all over the world. My thanks to all the bar owners who have made this possible for another year. Let's reward them with our visits early November. Mahalo nui!

Comment

All intresting ideas . It's a great charity event and the focus is donations for sure. I have not stayed at the Areca but it is I really nice layout for a hotel. Allot of space and nice common areas . I will look into staying there this trip I think . It is very handy but not sure how they would handle me coming in at night with my harem ha ha ...

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                    Maybe I should rent a room at Areca Lodge during the contest so I can cold shower and rest up to last throughout the day. Got too much camera equipment to carry around...
                    In 2016, I tried getting a room on a ST basis (12-7pm) at Areca just to watch the daytime event and checkout of the room by 7pm for the evening dinner events. The Areca front desk said they were fully booked and did not rent ST rooms. All I wanted to do was what the cleaning staff were doing in 2015, i.e. watch the LBWVB event from the balcony (in case of rain and rest up), but they would not rent me a room on a ST basis and they just chuckled when I showed them their cleaning staff watching the event from the balcony.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Watch from the balcony. Smart. Will try to get up there and get some good panorama pics and videos. Gives me good ideas to mount my GoPro on a pole and video record the volleyball games up close and from above. We need a good camera team who can do a documentary with interviews. Possible Academy Award possibility as no one has ever done this before. Somebody invite Joey Silvera and Jay Sin.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
                        Here are a few select images from the 2016 party in Pattaya... the photos in this are from Kings Bar, and TJ's Music Bar.. There was many more of course, this is some. I am missing parts of my memory of the event (parties can do that) but thankfully the camera brings back many memories. I had rented a suite last year so I was able to take care of of the volleyball team from Kings Bar overnite and make sure they left for practice early in the morning lol....WHo needs sleep!
                        These babes can make a dead man come alive, particularly the one posing by the scooter is delicious, i would love to have her cock in me.

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                          Yes it is on!

These babes are amazing, mouth watering, love you for posting their pics

Comment

Originally posted by girish View Post

These babes can make a dead man come alive, particularly the one posing by the scooter is delicious, i would love to have her cock in me.
                            Yes she was very hot ... from Kingsbar soi 8 . Miss that place . Spent allot of time there with other farang I met .... drinking San Miguel light and smoking cigars . I forget her name but she was one of the volley ball players I brought back to my room along with 4 others ... all VB players and I kicked them all put at 9 am for practice and photos.... I took care of them and they all wanted to hang around with me because I showed them a good time . I took them all out dancing and partying all night long untill 5 am I recall( more than once) It was allot of fun . I paid the tab ( whiskey and lots of it lol) and gave them all a tip for the fun but they did not expect much because as one of them said ... " many man come to Pattaya but do not take care like you do" .... one of the girls ( one in blue shoes with soccer ball in pics) was Amy and we spent allot of time together but we all had a little fun here and there . Very friendly lady's and good people.

Comment

ArtworkA4.jpg
                              Posters and Tickets will be ready on 20th March for distribution that week to Venues
                              6 Teams -
                              2 from prior years (TJs/Independent),
                              2 new from last year (Lita/KrU),
                              2 NEW entries - WhyNot Bar Bangkok/New Bar Soi MIT Pattaya
                              Last edited by rossco; 03-18-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X