• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topics were merged.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post

Yes she was very hot ... from Kingsbar soi 8 . Miss that place . Spent allot of time there with other farang I met .... drinking San Miguel light and smoking cigars . I forget her name but she was one of the volley ball players I brought back to my room along with 4 others ... all VB players and I kicked them all put at 9 am for practice and photos.... I took care of them and they all wanted to hang around with me because I showed them a good time . I took them all out dancing and partying all night long untill 5 am I recall( more than once) It was allot of fun . I paid the tab ( whiskey and lots of it lol) and gave them all a tip for the fun but they did not expect much because as one of them said ... " many man come to Pattaya but do not take care like you do" .... one of the girls ( one in blue shoes with soccer ball in pics) was Amy and we spent allot of time together but we all had a little fun here and there . Very friendly lady's and good people.
      THank you bro.

Comment

Posters are up in Pattaya Venues.
        Sponsor 4,000 Baht includes a Free ticket but 4,000 goes to Charity
        Tickets 1,500 Baht for Day and Evening (includes International buffet)

available at:
        • Hideaway Guest House. Soi 15/Soi Bukhouw.
        • Katoeys r Us - Soi Diamond. Walking St
        • Lita Bar - Soi 13/2
        • New Bar - Soi MIT
        • TJs Music Bar - Soi 18. Naklua

Available in Why Not Bar - Soi 20. Bangkok next week

Comment

I set up google alerts for airfare in November . Ticket prices from canada west coast are between 780 and 1130 cdn . Chinese airlines cheapest but worst flight and airport service and usually no frills and s shitty seat .China southern only served wine no other booze . Food was mysterious but plentiful. I found Cathay Pacific to be a much more comfortable flight and free drinks ( free but in ticket price so drink up!!)

Comment

Yes, China Eastern Air is bad, bad, bad. Food will actually make you sick. I had to buy 2 large pizzas on my return trip. then they went cheapskate on heat. Everybody had to wear their winter coats indoors. Communism sucks. United is too expensive and KAL has only one flight also too expensive. But CEA is cheap, cheap, cheap at US$700 just last month. Now up to $850.00. Hope the price is going up and down and I might catch it at $700. Bring extra heavy jackets, strong sleeping pills, and tranquilizers.

Comment

The event is limited to about 200 people so everyone is under shade/cover.
              Of those 148 of places are taken. 72%
              I have a few left and the bars have the balance.

Still looking for a few Team Sponsors - 100% of Sponsor money goes to charity and you get a free ticket.
              Help us be the biggest one day charity fund raiser in Pattaya.

It is not just the fund raising but also improving the image of Lady Boys and having fun doing so.

Previous post of thanks from Pattaya Orphanage - the video just completed

You, your team and especially the LBWVB Pattaya who inspire and empower all of us to keep taking good care of the underprivileged kids. Hope you'll enjoy your everyday life..? Thank you very much... thank you very much for the nicest things that you have ever done for the kids?..

Better to let the children tell you that directly:

maxresdefault.jpg
              LBWVB 2016 "Thank You Very Much" Sang by The Pattaya Orphanage
              youtu.be
              The kids from The Pattaya Orphanage perform the song "Thank You Very Much" at the Ladyboy Water Volleyball 2016 event to show their appreciation for all the ...

For 2 years the children, with carers, have attended the evening and happily entertained us.

The hotel take care of our special visiting performers with ice cream etc.

LBWVB recommends the songs, for the children to learn, which they have now performed at many other charity events.

The Orphanage explained that learning the songs also helps with English language skills - hopefully more songs will soon be added to their playlist.

With your support a lot more than just Charity fund raising has been achieved.

For 1 day in the year:

LBs have an opportunity to 'shine', in a positive way, within the community.

Help those people worse off especially children.

Have a fun day out for all - attendees, organizers, hotel, teams.....

Comment

How much are the tickets? Totally forgot how much I paid last year.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                  How much are the tickets? Totally forgot how much I paid last year.
                  1500 for a ticket
                  4000 for a sponsorship including one ticket.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

About US$44. B34 to the dollar is good. Was just under B30 when I first visited in winter 2012.

Comment

Many thanks for supporting this the 6th annual LBWVB event.
                      SOLD OUT
                      Our 6 events have raised about 5,000,000 Baht with over 4,000,000 going to Charity.

This year 3 Charities will receive a cheque for minimum 180,000 each:
                      Amount finalized on 8th November.
                      • The Pattaya Orphanage
                      • The Glory Hut
                      • Pakse Medical centre
                      Ticket pre paid collection:
                      Hideaway Guest House on Soi 15. Friday 10th November from 20.00 to 22.00.

Soi 15 is behind The Avenue Shopping Mall going towards Soi Bukhouw.

Hideaway is on your left about 30 meters before Soi Bukhouw.

Main Event - Saturday 11th November. - Doors open at 12.00
                      Please remember your ticket.

Raffle Tickets on sale at 100 Baht each or 6 for 500.
                      Great prizes - Dining vouchers to Pattaya restaurants and other items.

12.30 - Team Photos.
                      13.00 - Matches commence. 10 matches of 15 minutes each.
                      16.45 - Volley Ball ends. Announce Winners.

Teams and Guests have 2+ hours to change and rest.

19.00 - 22.30
                      • International Buffet.
                      • Raffle. 16 Dining/Hotel prizes and 4 Cosmetic sets.
                      • Entertainment.
                      • Auction - see items below.
                      • Cheques to our Charities.
                      • Prizes to Teams/Cheerleader.

22.30 - Go celebrate with your favourite team.

Auction items - subject to change - bring your wallet:
                      • Unique 'cartoon' artwork by our own Forum artist Kwan. Copy 2016 attached
                      • Photo 'coffee table' book - LBWVB 2017
                      • Photo 'coffee table' book - The Best of 5 years - 2012 to 2016 - Photo
                      • Photo 'coffee table' book - The Best of 5 years - 2012 to 2016 - Photo
                      • Akribos Ladies original watch. Value 100+ USD - Donated by BayHill. Photo.
                      • Barcelona Track suit top worn by Dutch star Edgar Davids. Photo.
                      • New Bar Team Set - Poster, Limited edition Baseball Cap and shirt.
                      • Egyptian Mystery pack
                      You can make a reserve bid, prior to the event, by email to [email protected].

Many thanks on behalf of the Charities - without your support it would not happen.
                      Tony
                      Team Party Schedule - Support the bar Teams they make LBWVB.
                      • 3rd Nov - Friday - Mercury Bar - Nana Sponsor fund raiser
                      • 4th Nov - Saturday - Why Not Bar, Soi 20, Bangkok (Loy Klathong)
                      • 5th Nov - Sunday - Rest/Travel Pattaya
                      • 6th Nov - Monday - New Bar, Soi Made in Thailand
                      • 7th Nov - Tuesday - Pink Panthers at Hunny Bunny bar in Action Street
                      • 8th Nov - Wednesday - Lita Bar, Soi 13/2
                      • 9th Nov - Thursday - Katoeys r Us, Soi Diamond off Walking St
                      • 10th Nov - Friday. Collect tickets 20.00 to 22.00 at Hideaway Guest House - Soi 15
                      • 11th Nov - Saturday - 12.00 - LBWVB Areca Lodge, Blue Ocean Pool
                      Web Site: http://lbwvb.com/25026-2

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/LBWVB
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Amount to be contributed to Charity just raised to 200,000 Baht each.

No other group of Bars does anything like this - and it LadyBoy bars doing it.
                        Add in that it is the only LadyBoy Water Volley Ball in the world and we have our own unique showcase

Always happy to see it sold out and recognise familiar names among attendees - like a Fraternity...555

Some great Dining & Hotel raffle prizes this year and the Auction has terrific unique items.
                        Look forward to seeing many of you again and meeting 1st timers.

The €œworld championship€ Ladyboy Water Volleyball Competition

Comment

Here we go the first shots from the ladyboy volleyball 2017.

First we have a few shots from the Why Not bar team in Gold.
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Tickets sold out in mid-October? Tell me how to order them next year. Online? Left overs sold in the bars? Hate to fly in and be told no tickets available. Last year I walked over to Areca Lodge near Halloween and they sold me my ticket. The photos of the golden girls are good. Impressed with the fancy costumes. Show me the others.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                              Tickets sold out in mid-October? Tell me how to order them next year. Online? Left overs sold in the bars? Hate to fly in and be told no tickets available. Last year I walked over to Areca Lodge near Halloween and they sold me my ticket. The photos of the golden girls are good. Impressed with the fancy costumes. Show me the others.
                              It usually sells out around August so I always get my tickets by June or July.
                              Most times there is extra tickets on the day, I saw them selling some at the door this year and we even came a little late.
                              I bought 2 ticket this year and almost didn't make it. I arrived in Pattaya at 4am the night before the volleyball.

Saying that last year I bought 12 tickets in case any forum members wanted to go from here or tgirlforums.com.
                              Only had 3 people so 9 tickets went to waste. I'll buy some extras if I think someone will use them.
                              Hit me up next year if you don't buy one early.

Also you can get in touch with Tony and he can save any tickets from cancellations for you.
                              Then you will know if you have a ticket or not.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Pattaya is getting more and more popular. I always make my plane and hotel reservations in April-May. Now gotta buy volleyball tickets 6 months in advance. Right it's impossible to find a decent hotel in Pattaya via Agoda. All you guys should choose the refund option when making hotel reservations just in case something happens. As for airplane cancellations, you lose only US$100 and get the rest back. Anyway waiting for more of your photos. I like that there are some new faces. Might have to move to a bigger hotel and pool. Areca is a beautiful setting. If any of you did not attend you really gotta see this contest next year. Wooooh!

Comment

Working...
                                X