X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bricktop,

I think you got the wrong end of my stick i didnt mean that the information you were giving me was incorrect.
    Originally posted by
    10,000 Sterling Yeah Bricktop........lol
    i was merly being sarcastic.... i just think that its terrible that one of the only backdoors to sneak your LB into the country is by spending £10,000 +. Duno bout any1 else but to me thats alot of dough to spend willy nilly....

Oh yeah there is not a cynical bone in my body.... But im working on it....

Now you guys chill out....

The Mad Cow
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by
      you have to be real serious about the girl
      For me thats the most important part of it all.......

I was just gona bring my lady over for a 2 week holiday, show her trafalgar sq, big ben, the castle, you know all the touristy stuff, some clubs, up to the country linked in with some fun stuff you know thais no point if no fun is involved. and then come back. Purely cos i thought id would be nice for her. I mean i knew it was extremly hard to do this but it appears to be even harder that i had originally anticipated. but yet again it comes down to what Mai Kee said
      Originally posted by
      you have to be real serious about the girl
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

hey, has anyone thought about just takig her to mexico and getting her across that way. lets face it, the borders crossing there is a JOKE. just a option . and if this idiot of a president gets his way she can come in as a "guest worker"

Comment

yes I can't wait for the guest worker program. I will do my best to bring in lots of lovely ladyboys. I am thinking of moving south of the border and becoming a citizen. Then when I sneak back to the states I can get medical, and other benifits I am now lacking. Gotta love it.

Comment

Working...
          X