X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bringing your LB girlfriend to US for vacation

Hi all,I would like to bring my LB girlfriend to the US this summer for a 2 week vacation.Does anyone know how difficult/impossible this is?Any info would be appreciated...thanks

Botom line: "Slim and None and Slim left town a long time ago." This has been discussed "ad nausium" and no one has been able to figure out how to get our wonderful government to give visas to LB's, In your particular case, this summer would never happen in even the best case scenario. You could try to sneak one by if you entered through Canada but even that is unlikely, just too much risk. Perhaps other members have more positive help.

Comment

Now wouldn't that blow the minds of Mr & Mrs suburbia.
      Taking your new ladyboy bride around to all the family BBQ's on a sunday afternoon.
      just think about it...
      What do we do when we finally get them there? apart from trying to keep all your mates from back stabbing you..
      And all the glaring she would cop from the giant assed shopping trolley pushers in the malls..

Bali_Ken

Comment

Kenno,
        no way most huckleberrys here would even know! Since the Lb would have the gut of a sumo and cottage cheese thighs, they would think shes a girl!! Its not just Lbs either. if she were a single Thai lady that had a good, professional job for the past 10 years, money in the bank etc... She STILL wouldnt be able to procure a tourist visa for the USA!! You know of what I speak Mr Kenno....

Comment

What about the UK or is this the same. Ive been giving alot of thought to bring my Thai GG here for a similar 2 week vacation, she takes real good care of me and has never ask 4 a penny, puts her hand in her pocket when im out there etc etc. What she does when im not there is neither my business or my concern, but when im with her she behaves....

Believe it or not it was a mumsy who said when am i gona meet one of the girls from these pictures.... Bless...lol

Beef

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Comment

As far as I am aware , and I am not an immigration expert, however I do know that our girls have got into the UK but not on tourist visas. The first way is to enrol them on an 1 year English course in a registered English language School. This will cost you or your lb. Second, enroll them on a beauty course run by well known salons - cost 10,000 sterling for the period of the course ! I also think that if a UK based business makes a specific request for her and acts as employer/guarentor then this could be possible to.

The immigration in the UK is franky nothing short of farce and ridicule !!! They are quite happy to let the worst criminal scum from Kosovo and Albania in but the beautiful gentle Thai is treated with distaste. I can really understand why Thais are so proud of their country and wish to stay there especially if they have travelled and seen how the other farangs treat them abroad. It is a bloody disgrace and makes me so ashamed as well as boiling fucking MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bricktop

Comment

10,000 Sterling Yeah Bricktop........lol

That in itself is a joke....... is that to deter people or to only lure the stupid, foolish & rich into sending there beauties there???

Comment

BB
                  I was only just takin the piss

Having your own company/business does make it a lot easier to sponsor a GG, as well as having sponsored ex's relatives from Indo, I have sponsored friends as well,,
                  they need to have a non criminal history, medical checks and return airline tickets.
                  My side of the sponsorship deal is having a roof over there head when they come,,,my company bank details and a personal guarantee that they will stay under my roof for there entire stay.
                  Now having done this a few times before, the next time gets easier,,and no time wasting on behalf of both govn'ts involved.
                  Having said all that,,I have never tried to invite a ladyboy to visit,,maybe if she wore jeans and t-shirt we could slip him/her through

Bali_Ken

Comment

Beef, Go check out how much Vidal Sassoon charges OK, for Overseas students for their 1 year course. I HAPPEN TO KNOW PERIOD !

Don't be so cynical - its no ploy dude ! Just what I was told.

Chill out,

Bricktop

Comment

And another thing -

Don't presume nothing.

Bricktop

Comment

Don't really know what you are insinuating ?

Please be clearer,

Bricktop.

Comment

Hi All

I know that in Australia there are lbs here on student visas. There does not seem to be too big a problem as long as they have the necessary dosh to pay their way, plus medical insurance, etc.

Also in Oz, students can legally work 20 hours per week, (but MUST - on pain of visa cancellation and deportation - attend school for 20 hours per week) so this makes it a bit financially easier for them.

My gut feeling is that, whichever country you are in, a student visa is the way to go.

cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

Glenno,

In a word, Dont bother !
                            You will be opening up the biggest can of worms that you ever did see.
                            I have written in great detail on this subject in the " old forum " and that was to get my wife here on a spouce visa. maybe a tourist visa is easier
                            To make a long sad story short, She/he has to show proof of wanting to return to Thailand.
                            Bank account. With large sums of money in it and that money has to have been there for at least 6 months.
                            Own a home in Thailand.
                            Have a letter from her employer.
                            NO record of crime commeted...Need to get that at police station.
                            ( not free )
                            Some other shit that I cant remember.
                            And thats just the start.
                            As Bricktop mentioned there are other type's of visa's, maybe try that.
                            Good luck

Comment

Student visas always work, as long as somebody is willing to pay all that. Flights, deposits, student fees, etc..... and of course she has to have the qualifiction to enrol any of these courses - but it's fine if it's a cosmetic training, etc. as well. So as it's in 99,9% of all cases always you who has to pay all that, you have to be real serious about the girl.

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X