X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELB Site

Who knows what happened to the Extreme Ladyboys Site. Hasn't released new videos for quiet a time?

Originally posted by Dick77 View Post
    Who knows what happened to the Extreme Ladyboys Site. Hasn't released new videos for quiet a time?
    Those sites have wound down.
    lb69.com extremeladyboys.com areeyasworld.com longmint.com etc.
    They stopped releasing new material over 5 years ago and are just on cruise control now.
    Last year they stopped letting other sell their sites, so they don't seem to have any plans to continue.
    You will probably see them sell out to another company, if they haven't already.
    There is some companies buying up these older sites but they don't seem to be releasing anything.

Asian Ts which from the same era as them was bought out a couple years ago but has started releasing a little new stuff recently.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

What a pity, pretty good ladyboys there. What happened to the German actor? Many thanks Crag.

Comment

Not sure, was that the really hairy guy?

Yeah, can't replace some of those original ladyboys on the internet.
        Still there is as pretty good crop on the more recent sites but still it is not quite the same.
        There is certainly no mystery left.

Of course the pay website business isn't what it once was.
        Less people are willing to pay these days, which means it is hard to make new content.
        When these sites first started internet speeds were slow and appetites were small.

Now you can download a whole site in a day if you really want to and it still might not satisfy you.
        Almost like needing stronger and stronger drugs.

I remember back in the day all i need was a couple pictures.
        Now I need at least a dozen videos to get off.

Oh the good old days......

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

You're right Crag. By the way the hairy guy is Australian.

Comment

Working...
          X