X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying a LB in public

Always have been curious about this. I know that most Thais can spot an Asian LB no matter how much she looks like a generic girl. I guess they have so many LB's within their society that it becomes second nature to them. In the west I would think that many pretty Asian LB's would be able to pass easily as most westerners have no idea what a LB is and definitely have never met one. Now, I'm wondering, if Thais could spot this western TGirl if she was in Thailand on vacation or even working? I am almost positive, in the west, that she could be your girlfriend for years and even your best friends wouldn't have a clue. Of course it helps that she looks and acts 100% female.

XVIDEOS Maybe the sweetest tgirl i ever seen - from SexCamTranny.com free

Some Thai ladyboys can pass 100% anywhere. My previous date Cake was not detectable.
    Layla passes pretty good in Thailand and other places.
    As you say I think Thais could detect Thai ladyboys easier but it may just be more exposure.

I used to live with a tiny passable Filipino ladyboy but she never wanted to go to Filipino places.
    She said all Filipinos could make her as a TS, she seemed to think they all can tell with everyone.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hollywood should give her a screen test. Haven't seen a good TS actor since the Crying Game. when I first saw that movie I thought something strange was wrong with me. My first trip to LOS corrected that.

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
        Always have been curious about this. I know that most Thais can spot an Asian LB no matter how much she looks like a generic girl. I guess they have so many LB's within their society that it becomes second nature to them. In the west I would think that many pretty Asian LB's would be able to pass easily as most westerners have no idea what a LB is and definitely have never met one. Now, I'm wondering, if Thais could spot this western TGirl if she was in Thailand on vacation or even working? I am almost positive, in the west, that she could be your girlfriend for years and even your best friends wouldn't have a clue. Of course it helps that she looks and acts 100% female.
        If you checked the Miss Tiffany Universe 2017 thread, you would see that a number of the contestants are undetectable - even to Thais, unless they were already well known. If the winner, Nong Yoshi walked down the street no one would know she's a ladyboy including Thailand some of the other contestants are equally passable.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I think I would recognize Nong Yoshi if she were here in Hawaii. The first thing I would notice is she is way too beautiful to be a girl. I can spot a Filipino sissy boy because they act shamelessly and get pissed of if I ignore them. Don't know why they think I would want them to give a BJ. Makes me laugh when they walk this funny hip swaying model on a runway trot or hand their limp wrists showing off their pimp jewelry. Can anybody render a guess how much she is for ST and LT? Bet ya there are some rich Thais and Western guys who thing nothing of giving their loose money to brag they dated Nong Yoshi.

Comment

Working...
          X