Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Tell Me, What are the Post Op LB's really like?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Tell Me, What are the Post Op LB's really like?

Not much discussion on these forums about Post Ops. Since there must be quite a few of them, as some guys obviously like them. How are they in bed? With them do you feel like you are with a real generic girl? Do they still let you in the back door, also?

Never forked one. Heard a joke that if you push all the way in you will hit intestines. One PO told me it stinks down there constantly because no natural lubrication. Might try one if they're beautiful and you're horny drunk. You live only once. Why would someone let you in the front and not the back door? If they resist just twist their arm into their back and go for it. Rough sex is fun.

Comment

Post ops generally vary based on the person and their chosen medical care to some extent. I went through surgery with on ladyboy and she had a very expensive procedure. In the end her new pussy was self lubricating and tasted and smelled exactly like pussy. After some complications and rework though, there was not more lubrication but also very little smell. I'd say it was tighter at first then later didn't quite stay that way but generally feels like a real pussy. Some enjoy anal after the operation while other swear they will never do it again once they have the pussy. I have only been with one other post op and her pussy smelled absolutely rancid.

The problem in Thailand is that there is so many levels of surgery, good and bad. Some that are desperate to have the operation will not pay much and as a result not have a very good job. Too much scar tissue and such can make for no feeling down there and the lack of hormones can cause them to lose their sex drive.
      The other problem is that there is not much follow up care for most ladyboys. They get the operation then they quit taking hormones because they don't think they need to.
      However it is actually necessary to continue estrogen therapy with some added testosterone to make up for their complete lack of both. Some feel after the operation it means they don't need any hormones as they have removed the evil testosterone. Even genetic females have some testosterone for sex drive, muscle generation and offsetting the estrogen. Some don't see any problems but others have mental issues, low sex drive and other problems due to lack of hormones.

In Canada you cannot get the operation without proper pre and post care plus psychological screening.
      After the operation there is continued hormone treatments for life.

So some ladyboys can be very horny and love their pussies. Others can only cum from anal and toys and others have no sex drive.
      Thai post ops can be very loving and caring often making great girlfriends.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Crag has given a good reply. The other thing is one cannot generalize, just as you cannot say all genetic women are the same. From my experience some post-ops are incredible in the bedroom department, some average and some poor - just like any genetic women. However, I would say that if you take the time during foreplay to ensure a postop lb has an orgasm, she will reciprocate her appreciation much more than a gg would. Also as Crag posted, some like anal sex, and some do not - just like a genetic woman.

So you may ask why bother? For me the reason is because of the buzz I get giving her pleasure that she used to have the same equipment I have, and the postop Thai lbs I've had encounters with tend to be more attractive than Thai ggs.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

rxpharm, how would you know if a post-op is really good in bed before trying one? It's a lot easier to test a pre-op. I am with you on that attractive thing. Some are really hot and you feel they probably understand and can relate to a man's sexuality and desires much better. I have never tried one but to be honest I would like to if I can find one that is super hot and really enjoys sex and smells god of course.

Comment

Tropicalz - good question and this is one of the times when visiting a bar is better than trying the on-line thing. If they kiss well in the bar - it is a good sign, and of course there is chemistry too. However, that is not always accurate, so it can be hit or miss when looking for a really good in bed postop lb.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks rxpharm.. I guess I just have to pick three hot ones, the odds are one of them is good

Comment

Go in any TS bar and ask the Mamasan who is post-op and which is the best what-ever-you want. It is not a rude question so don't be shy to ask. Might get lucky and after buying her a drink she lets you kiss and feel down below. If she protests then forget about her. Bad personality. Ask her if she's likes to kiss. Ask if you can feel her after you wash your hands. They don't like you to just grab like a hot dog. They're ladys and like to be treated like one. ASK and ye shall receive. SEEK and ye shall find.

To tell you the truth we all are looking for the foolproof answer to how we can choose a good partner. Can't tell how long or hard they are or if they're good in bed. I tried something different last year and chose some average to ordinary lookers. Beauty is not a reliable indicator or performance. You have to spend the money and try them out. It's the mystery that makes it challenging.

Actually I would choose two bars for this purpose. Carousel at NEP plus Pattaya Obsessions. Both are dark. PO has little rooms that look like private lap dance rooms with curtains (need to bring your own clothes pins to keep them closed). Carousel is a big bar with a big stage with lots of ladyboys who are lookers. but you have to move to the farthest seat at the top row to get any sense of privacy. Anybody can see what you are doing, but supposedly no one cares or looks. Might bring a black umbrella. Funny the things customers do and bars who let them do these perverted stunts just to get you to be satisfied enough to bar fine someone to pay the salaries and rent. Y'know even though I read about bars getting raided for drugs, underage drinking, and prostitution I've never seen cops raid any bar while I was there. The cops are polite to let the hedonists play freely. As you have read elsewhere both PO and Carousel might be closed for good. The rent is rising and there are too many bars and ladyboys but fewer customers. The Pound was devalued but the Dollar is stronger. Things are changing but there will always be beautiful Katoeys everywhere you go. Yes, you can have a different girlfriend every night you are there. Just bring more money.

Comment

Thanks, George I will remember all of that. Umbrella is not a bad idea lol Just bring more money is always helpful.

Comment

Another curiosity question. For those that have been with both pre-op and post-op, do you feel any difference towards a post-op in bed? Since a post-op, at least in fantasy, is as close as it gets to a generic female. I can imagine where some guys have reservations about going with a pre-op, as they are somewhat still more of a male, where a post-op seems to be more of a female and they may be able to reconcile that factor, at least in their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
                      Another curiosity question. For those that have been with both pre-op and post-op, do you feel any difference towards a post-op in bed? Since a post-op, at least in fantasy, is as close as it gets to a generic female. I can imagine where some guys have reservations about going with a pre-op, as they are somewhat still more of a male, where a post-op seems to be more of a female and they may be able to reconcile that factor, at least in their minds.
                      The fact that their genitalia is man made is sometimes hard to reconcile.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I have mixed feelings as I have never tried one. I had the opportunity to try one actually for free in the Philippines a few years ago. She was super cute almost 100% feminine looking tall with a really nice ass and a set of natural looking boobs. However, the poor thing would get rejected by most tourists because she was "post-op" until a couple of days later I saw her hand in hand with a young guy taking the hotel elevator up to his room. I was really tempted to try her but for the same reason that Crag mentioned I was hesitant. Maybe if you think too much anatomy you'll spoil the whole thing for yourself. If she looks clean super hot and sexy then having a few drinks might help. You may not remember much the next day anyway...

Comment

Go ahead and try them out. Never mind what others think. You are in a foreign country and nobody knows you. It's like what happens in Pattaya/Bangkok stays in P/B. Hate to still have that one curiosity still sitting in your bucket list when you die. Y'know sometimes I will happen to be outside a hotel and I see a beautiful prostitute I must have. She looks so sexy exhausted and tired with messy clothes. I just ask for her phone number and ask when she wakes up so I can call. What's nice is it's early morning with lots of light so you can see if she has beautiful feet, sexy face, lips, and figure. No need to waste time and money bar hunting for the best Thailand has to offer. They're waiting for you right there outside the hotel after their work shift. Calling them to your room is a good service and might save you money avoiding the bar fine. Otherwise for PO, just ask the Mamasan. No, you don't have to tip for that. Thailand is truly a PARADISE for sex for sex experimenters. You brave and lucky guy to try a post-op. Might be an experience very few of us have will have the guts to try. I remember there was a website which gave info like age, measurements, phone number, and if PO. Forgot to bookmark it. No matter how many time you visit Thailand, there's always some things you forgot to do like find an island full of naked ladyboys eager to let you take their picts or give you an oily massage under the hot sun. It was called Katoey Island in Phuket but couldn't find such a place. Did see a DVD with that name and showed vids of lewd katoey hanging on one hand from a coconut tree and shamelessly wanking off with the other hand. As I remember well the camera showed 3 of them shamelessly perverting themselves. That was PARADISE.

Comment

Why do you feel someone has to be brave or have the guts to go with a Post-Op? I'm seriously curious to know. Is there something strange about it that would make most guys cringe or run away? I would think that a Post-Op would be more like a generic girl than a Pre-Op. Is it that many guys who go with LB's really want a boy who looks kind of like a girl?

Comment

Easyguy it is a question you should also ask yourself if you are one the guys who want to go with LBs. For me, the answer is we probably want a third sex. I think in an ideal world we should have had a third gender; an in-between we could relate to and maybe the same for women. I am not sure what kind of third sex would satisfy women though. You could call a post-op LB the fourth gender. Even though a post-op is as close as you could get to a girl most guys out there would not go for it (or remain in denial with a hard on hand hands in their pockets). I really don't think as LB chasers we are looking for boys who look kind of like girls. Most if not all LB chasers (ok I speak for myself) aren't interested in guys no matter how girly they might look. Maybe we want a woman who has the same sexual desires as we do. It is much easier to work with that. We all have heard this before; "oh you just don't understand what a woman wants, do you?" maybe, but I sure know what a ladyboy wants ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X