X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150 arrested at Cliff Pool Bar Pattaya

Police raided Cliff pool bar in Pattaya and 150 out of 500 tested positive for drugs and were hauled in.
    They also uncovered shitloads of drugs like ketamine and ecstasy.
    I like how they always point at the criminals.
    Looks like there might be a ladyboy or 2 in the crowd.
    bust-4.jpg
    At 11:00pm on June 1st, a joint team of army and police personal raided a popular night spot in Pattaya after reports came in regarding a drugs party.

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/thai-p...ool-party.html
    http://www.hotties-pattaya.com/2017/...eged-drug.html
    http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/c...ing-drug-test/

Their facebook page appears to be down.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Drugs are probably being used at any party. I am not into drugs at all cause I guess I am high on life and sex These so-called "raids" are all part of political dramas politicians. Let's hope we are never at the wrong place wrong time. In a foreign country, they could accuse you of anything and fabricate any evidence no matter how lame it is.

Comment

Might this news be the same place? Sounds like violations of civil rights everywhere. I worry if one day hotels can no longer welcome overnight guests.

The crackdown in which the authorities plan to rid Pattaya of it's so-called "seedy" image continues as 50 more prostitutes are rounded up.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        Might this news be the same place? Sounds like violations of civil rights everywhere. I worry if one day hotels can no longer welcome overnight guests.

http://pattayaone.news/en/crackdown-...aya-continues/
        That isn't the same, there they are just rounding up street hookers from beach road and walking street.
        They have been doing that for years now to street workers. Walking street used to be lined with working girls now there is very few.
        Girls working in legitimate bars or other ways that they are not out in the public don't seem to be an issue.
        Just pesky street workers they are removing. Out sight, out of mind.

I doubt hotels will change, for many they rely on business from people bringing dates.
        Plus i don't hear of an usual amount of crime in hotels there for the amount of working girls around.
        Mainly because the hotels do take care of who is coming in and out.
        In North America we can bring anyone to a hotel room with no care what the hotel thinks.

This raid already happened in July 2017, it just showed up in the news on google 2 days ago.
        I guess that is still recent as i thought, so this bar has been shut down for a couple months now.

It would be civil rights violations in North America for sure.
        500 people would never be tested for drugs, probably not even searched in America.
        They will shut down illegal parties and dealers, but the general public is pretty safe.
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Would be nice to change the Cliff Club into a fancy Ladyboy Cliff Club with that swimming pool. Why not take the old practice from that closed bar on Walking Street which was filled with the most beautiful ladyboys and charged NO bar fine. Just require an entry fee plus drinks. I think that bar's name was Jennie Star Bar. Bhukao's Pook Bar closed up because those tall bitches are too stuck up. Very unfriendly. I suspect Bangkok Cascades and Pattaya Obsessions just didn't have enough customers. They charged B100 more in bar fines than their competitors. Both these bars have excellent quality entertainers so why no customers? On many occasions I was the only customer probably because I walk in around 9 PM. I don't like spent or sweaty already out of breath ladyboys. I think these establishments need to sit down and think why they are getting less customers. Is it because the tourists are thinning out. Did the devaluation of the Euro and Pound cause that? I think everybody should try banning the bar fine or keep them at B300. I noticed last year it was B300 in October. Went up to B400 in November and B500 in December. I suspect the BF will start at B400 this coming winter. We are going to have to bring more money. Do why not be a leader and start charging B200 BF and gradually lowering them to nothing. Be like Walmart and Costco. People love lower costs and saving money. That's why I liked the Beachwalk ladyboys walking up and down the sidewalks. Cheaper at B1000 ST with no BF. Take look for yourself. Got some pretty good lookers. I really liked Pattaya Obsessions because they have these small "lap dance" rooms. Do need to bring clothes pins to keep the curtains closed. Love the small privacy for short times or BJ's both ways. Kinda sexy knowing somebody's watching you through those thin curtains. Please save Pattaya Obsessions. They had the nicest and cutest ladyboys. Aggressive, too. Otherwise I will be found in Ant and Beehive Bars at the bottom or Soi 8 or outdoor ladyboy bars at the bottom of Soi 7 just below Pandora's Bar. Lots of young ones there who want to be taught how to satisfy you. Real nervous young boys who don't know what to do so you have to be their sensei of love. Two more months to go. Ah mo beeee there!

Comment

What a bunch of party poopers ... looks like that party was a fucking blast until the cops showed up.

Comment

so what happens to a foreigner who tests positive? do they wait in jail and go to court to get sentenced?
              For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
              For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Originally posted by guysnightlife View Post
                so what happens to a foreigner who tests positive? do they wait in jail and go to court to get sentenced?
                You would probably remain in police holding until you can see a judge which I believe is very quick often the same day.
                Not sure if they process all at once and give everyone the same sentence or they look at each person individually.
                Generally I don't think there is the concept of multiple offenses before you get prison time. Any offense may lead to prison time.

However for most charges outside murder, trafficking and similarly serious crimes, I think there is usually an option for paying a fine or prison time.
                Foreigners may be able to afford a fine better than the average Thai, and a tourist may even get fined more.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

wonder what that fine would be
                  For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                  For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Might be B500. got into a fist fight with a ladyboy. Funny even though it was self-defense I was fined B500. I asked Why? They said I was disturbing the peace. Mudderfucker Keystone cops. Did you know the government does not give the police departments any money. It is up to them to make their own money through fines. That's why they are corrupt.

Comment

Working...
                    X