X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think her name is Lilly

Here is a very cute LB from Thai Friendly out of Pattaya. I really like her look. She doesn't look like a bar girl so maybe nobody here knows her. Of course I wouldn't know for sure.

Does anyone by chance know her? Her handle is Lilly223 on Thai Friendly.
    Attached Files

They often never look like bar girls.
    Except you posted a picture of her in a bar and at a massage place.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

She'd probably be working massage on soi honey!! a lot on TF do!! if you msg her I'm sure she'll tell you!!

Comment

Originally posted by outlander5 View Post
        She'd probably be working massage on soi honey!! a lot on TF do!! if you msg her I'm sure she'll tell you!!
        Or she could ask "You here now Pattaya?" to which you would reply "No coming soon". Whereupon she might say "Fuck off" or block you. It's happened to me several times!

Comment

Or thinks he's a wanker wanting her to send nudes so she blocks him either way you get lucky sometimes and sometimes it's "fuck you"

shit i'll msg her she looks good maybe a bit young !!

Comment

If you are trying to contact a p4p Thai lb on social media and you are not in the country, she most likely will not communicate with you. For her it is a waste of time unless you are in country. Then you are a local potential customer. The good looking lbs probably get several messages from guys not in country.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
              If you are trying to contact a p4p Thai lb on social media and you are not in the country, she most likely will not communicate with you. For her it is a waste of time unless you are in country. Then you are a local potential customer. The good looking lbs probably get several messages from guys not in country.
              Yes, unless i have a GF I don't make any ladyboy plans until i get there.
              There is so many ladyboys available I hate to burden my holiday with concrete plans.
              That kind of ruins the whole holiday aspect if you have a strict schedule.

Plus i may meet a ladyboy I want to spend more time with.
              This would put future appointments in risk, so most of my appointments are made the same day.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I was not contemplating meeting her face to face as I only get to Thailand sporadically and I also have a Thai female wife who is always with me wherever I might be. I was just remarking on how very pretty she was and if anyone possibly knew her. I'm far from new at this game. By the way, a massage girl is not necessarily a bar girl. Before I met my wife I used to meet both massage girls and bar girls. Didn't seem that massage girls worked in a bar or that bar girls worked in a massage parlor. However, It may be different these days. I'm just amazed at how truly sensational some of these LB's look. I chose my wife because she was a living doll and had a perfect Thai female body. Although, some of these LB's make my wife look like a boy.

Comment

Many massage girls also do p4p, so in a sense they are like bar girls who are also p4p that was what Crag was posting about. Your post made it sound that since she works in a massage shop that she is not p4p - which is not always the case.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

For the record I tried messaging Lilly but no reply which is quite common on TF as was pointed out!! By her newer photos i'd say without a doubt she works massage!! I've had a great 2 days with a gg message girl before in Pattaya yes most will p4p and will have to pay their employer to get off work just like a bar girl paying her own fine to get off work!! As to TF I've met some great ladyboys thru it but to Crags point you can get trapped into where they think you came to see them only and that might get ugly if you ditch them!!

Comment

I'm just saying they are pretty much all "bar" girls.
                      I know many like to say they are a gem because they are not a bar girl.......

However I think most single Thai girls if they were in a bar would be open to going with a falang.
                      To me massage is not much different than a bar other than it doesn't have drinks, the rest is about the same.
                      Mostly those who want to stay more discreet will work massage even though it usually pays less than a bar.

Before the internet you had to meet them in bars, massage or discos, there wasn't anywhere else other than the street.
                      Now the internet is like an electric bar in a way.

When i first went to walking street my friend said to me, "every Thai girl you see here is available"
                      I didn't actually believe it at the time, but I do now.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I know what you mean Crag ! Like the way you put it !! Don't understand why the "bar girls" get a rapp when you can "for a tip" pretty much take the girl in the 7/eleven out on a date if she fancies you!!

Comment

Working...
                        X