Clear All

• Lady Boy Water Volley Ball - 2018

This year the annual Lady Boy Water Volley Ball (LBWVB) is planned for:

Saturday 17th November 2018

Areca Lodge - Blue Ocean Pool. Soi Diana. Pattaya

Discounted drinks day and evening.

12.00 - Doors open. Team photos

13.00 - Matches commence. Every Team plays each other team - 10 Matches

17.00 - Matches complete - winners announced.

Rest. Change for evening

19.00 - Evening festivities start. (Dress code Smart Casual)

International Buffet. Prize giving to Teams and Charities. Surprise entertainment.

22.30 - Finish. Celebrate with Winning team.

Team Parties:

Commence Bangkok 9th November finish Pattaya on 15th.

Schedule to be confirmed.

Tickets - 1,500 Baht which includes Volley Ball and evening buffet.

Sponsor - 4,000 Baht/Team - includes complimentary Ticket with all 4,000 going to Charity

Donate - Amount - Up to You.

Raffle and Auction items are always welcome.

http://lbwvb.com/upd...donate-to-lbwvb - Paypal

[email protected] - Direct. Contact for Thai Bank details or alternatives.
    • All proceeds to Charity.
    • Only direct unavoidable expenses charged. Hotel. Prizes. Printing.
    • All the charities are screened.
    • Our contribution is followed up to ensure used correctly.
    • Event audited internally and externally. Results 2012 to 2017

Fund Raising to Help children who need our support

Thanks.

Web Site: http://lbwvb.com/

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/LBWVB

image_82949.jpg

Oh I did not imagine it!

Comment

I'm glad they are still having this, I was worried it would be discontinued before I got a chance to experience it.
      This year could be my year!

Comment

Looks interesting.

I am a little confused by the start date, for teams, in BKK. Are there events there too?

Which dates are most of the Forum guys going on? What is the best way to get to Pattaya from BKK? Where is everyone staying?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmtsl View Post
          Looks interesting.

I am a little confused by the start date, for teams, in BKK. Are there events there too?

Which dates are most of the Forum guys going on? What is the best way to get to Pattaya from BKK? Where is everyone staying?
          There will be one or two parties in Bangkok starting November 9. The parties just have not been announced yet.
          It may depend on what teams are in the event. Last year there was one volleyball party in Bangkok at Why Not Bangkok as they were in the tourney.
          Also there was a charity raising party at Temptations in Nana Plaza for the volleyball.
          Then there is usually 4 or 5 parties in Pattaya leading up to the even, the Friday before is always a rest day which is November 16 in this case
          You can see last years thread to get an idea of what the parties were.
          https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...vember-11-2017

Some of us are planning to stay at View Talay 6. They are good cheap condos with good view and amenities and a big pool, plus right on the beach and close to bars and shopping. I stayed there last year and 5 times before that, it is pretty good. Usually rent from Honey's coffee house agency.
          https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...h-road-pattaya
          Another guy i talked to is staying at Areca Lodge where the event is.

Not sure where we are staying in Bangkok but have often stayed at the Dynasty Grand or Phachara suites both are around Nana.
          Both hotels are reviewed well on here. Everything is close in the Nana area for hotels really.
          Usually we just hire a car from Bangkok to Pattaya it is about 1500 bath range one way and if you get a bigger vehicle, 4 or 5 people can share the ride.

My plan is probably get to Bangkok around November 5 and leave Thailand November 25ish.
          Probably 3 weeks, could possibly make a side trip to Phuket after the volleyball.

I didn't get to any of the pre parties last year but there is a lot of pictures of them on previous years volleyball threads and my trip reports.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Be sure to ask Crag to reserve your tickets. Last I heard they sold out 2 months BEFORE the contest. Reserve and make arrangements to pick them up from Crag himself, at one of the bars, or at Areca Lodge Hotel. There should be invited some beautiful ladyboys in their bikinis mixing among the spectators for drinks and conversations. Where's Cindy and Candy from Bangkok's Cascades? Invite some of the online ladyboy stars so we can have them sit and chat with us. Can get boring after a while watching the bouncing balls on the hot humid weather. I noticed there were very few girl girls. Only one with sexy tight black clothes and heels, and she was will a group of friends. Otherwise I noticed everybody getting bored just sitting down and drinking. Bring in the ladyboys and mix in some pretty real girls, too. Also needs a buffet line under tents as this long show gets appetites whetted up. Be sure to see the show this year as they almost cancelled it two years ago. Pretty soon the tourism authorities will find a reason to condemn it an affront to Thai customs of modesty. Take lots of photos. They may be the last ones.

Comment

Tickets now on Sale, for the Lady Boy Charity event of the year, on Saturday 17th November, at:
              • Surprise Yourself - Soi Bukhouw near Asian Backpackers
              • Hunny Bunny - Action Street
              • 69Bar - Soi Made In Thailand
              • Katoeys are Us - Soi Diamond off Walking Street
              • Why Not - Bangkok Soi 20 off Sukhumvit Road - from 5th April
              • Hideaway Guest House - Soi 15 off Soi Bukhouw

Direct:

PayPal - [email protected]

or contact

[email protected] for Bank/Western Union.
              Attached Files

Comment

Can't we buy the tickets from one of these participant bars or at Areca Hotel? When's the deadline?

Comment

Yes you can buy from participating teams.
                  Areca will have tickets in early November as only guests staying on the event weekend will want tickets.
                  Every year it has sold out so recommend buying early rather than later.
                  Maybe Crag can buy on behalf of those wishing to attend.
                  Can buy through PayPal and collect on Friday 16th at Hideaway Guest House and Bar.
                  Tony

Tickets
                  now on Sale, for the Lady Boy Charity event of the year, on Saturday 17th November, at:
                  • Surprise Yourself - Soi Bukhouw near Asian Backpackers
                  • Hunny Bunny - Action Street
                  • 69Bar - Soi Made In Thailand
                  • Katoeys are Us - Soi Diamond off Walking Street
                  • Why Not - Bangkok Soi 20 off Sukhumvit Road - from 5th April
                  • Hideaway Guest House - Soi 15 off Soi Bukhouw

Direct:

PayPal - [email protected]

Comment

This info is welcome to us all. Everybody! Make sure you bring swim shorts as it gets very hot sitting around in the cloudy sun. The hotel will provide you towels. Don't know if there will be a buffet with a nominal charge so we can chase away the hunger pangs. Really gotta invite some famous LB photo stars as it gets tiring just watching the game. Love to chat with them, buy them drinks, and tell them how much we love them. Where's Cindy, Candy, and Sha Sha? Bring your cameras and shoot away. These photos will become collector's item nobody else has. I always get a kick out how they perk up whenever you point a camera lens at them. They love to dance, flirt, wiggle their arsies, and even flash their Johnnies. Exhausts me that I don't bother going to the prize party. Just a short nap and out to the bars.

Comment

Cindy was at the volleyball last year.
                      Candy doesn't seem like the type for that event.

Shasha was just in Canada apparently......
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Daytime:
                        12.00 - Teams arrive for Team photos.
                        13.00 - The Volley Ball matches start.
                        Matches have been shortened to 10 minutes each to make them faster.
                        10 matches of 10 minutes - 1 hour 40 minutes
                        After matches there is a break for the Cheerleader squads to perform.
                        9 Breaks of 10 minutes - 1 hour 30 minutes
                        16.00 - Volley Ball finishes.
                        18.00 - Evening festivities commence.

Ensures that the event is completed by 9pm (21.00) which is when bars really kick off.

The evening:
                        18.00 - Free International Buffet. Raffle
                        19.00 - Entertainment/Auction/Entertainment
                        20.00 - Awards to Charity. Prizes to ALL teams and Winning cheerleader squad
                        21.00 - Finish and Good Night - hotel ask that we vacate by 22.00.

The evening is what it is really all about - Charities who need our help - they also attend to receive their cashier cheques.
                        All the Lady Boys make a real effort to look their best in the evening - one night in the year they can really shine.

Comment

Hi fellow LBWVB Fans,

i just tried to make a reservation at Ateca Lodge, no luck. Already sold out.... Looks lick this is going to be a great event, and for a good cause. Going to try at View Talay 6 next. Hope we have good turnout from the board...

Lotusman

Comment

Hi CRAG,

Looked up View Talay 6, and 3 places poped up with that name. Is it the View Talay 6 Condos? Can you please provide the address so some of us that are more challenged can get the same place.... thanks Buddy, hope to see you there.

Lotusman

Comment

Here is a thread about View Talay 6.
                              https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...h-road-pattaya

I usually book with http://honeyscoffeehouse.com but there at least a dozen other places you can rent them.
                              The building is huge, so there is always tons of suites. I booked a week before last year.
                              There is other View Talay building lower than 6 but they are all in Jomtien.

Yes I will be there and staying at View Talay 6 again this year, we had a great room last year.
                              However this year I will be single!

Areca sells out fast.

Don't forget about the Pre-parties at all the bars.
                              Even though the event is November 17 there is volleyball parties starting in Bangkok on November 9th at Why Not Bar.
                              I am not sure what date the parties start in Pattaya but there will be 5 or 6 parties on consecutive nights leading up to the volleyball.
                              It is a ladyboy party marathon.
                              Most likely I will be staying in Bangkok until around May 11 or just before the parties start in Pattaya.

I have yet to see the official party schedule, then I will book my room in Pattaya.

Along with myself there is 3 other board members.
                              FlamingoFarmer has been there with me most years until last year, but he is back again.
                              Last year I went with my girlfriend which was not the greatest.
                              The other 2 guys were recruited from our sister forum:
                              https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showt...ter-Volleyball

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X