Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True that. Its more of a social event that lets everyone just do their thing and there's no pressure to perform by ladyboys or falangs...except to win the game but mostly to have fun and enjoy the afternoon. That said its maybe not for everyone, but it can be a blast and you can meet some ladyboys and be casual about it and even set up a date for later if you want. It was great my first time in '14 as we were hanging with the Kings Bar crew and Dave even got us purple polo shirts; Same in '16. But even when i wasn't attached to a team i totally enjoyed it. Its fun just taking photos as the LBs generally love to pose and get pics shot. Really, every party doesn't have to involve short times and barfines.
    it was nice to see the LBs dolled up for the Gala as well. More poses and pics.

Comment

I really miss this event allot.

Comment

Pandemic has changed everything forever. King's bar, pattaya obsessions, and that other bar where 3 ladyboys would present their meat selections on a platter as soon as u sat down are just dreams from the past. Not sure where the freelancers are now? Tree town on soi bhukao? I don't like paying bar fines. The second best things I liked was eating. Miss the duck noodle soup a Fra Pattaya, Miyazaki Restaurant on the 4th floor of Central Festival shopping Center, and the pork chops and salmon dinners at Sportsman Restaurant pub at soi 13/1(?). According to Buzzin Pattaya on YouTube recovery is still slow. Might not be until next December. My searches of Soi 7 and 8 show many empty bar spaces or very few customers in them. If u visit now the hotel prices are cheaper. Was very cheap last 2 years. Now creeping up. View youtube.com for the latest scenes.

Comment

Kings bar and Pattaya Obsessions closed long before the plandemic.
          There is freelancers in front of Hot Tuna Bar, not sure if they charge bar fine though.
          Also some freelancers on Soi Bhukao here and there, and of course, the beach.

Sportsman pub still open.
          From the thrill of Formula One to the passion of the Premier League, whatever your sport, it’s here. All the major golf tournaments, world rugby, boxing championships, cricket internationals, tennis grand slams, and more. See Sports Schedule Be a winner with our ‘FREE to enter’ weekly voucher giveaway. Your chance to win cash vouchers and […]

Miyazaki Restaurant also still open.

Pretty sure there is plenty of ladyboys in Pattaya, just not as many bars.

It's a new era though of ladyboys working more independantly.
          This means that everyone should post contact information on the forum if they have it.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Good to hear. Thanx.

Comment

Working...
            X