X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from pattaya many bareback lol oops

Back from pattaya stayed out there 3 weeks in April went for songkran,got drunk fucked a ladyboy bare first night and thought fuck it topped and bottomed many ladyboys many protected 6 bareback, 3 out of the six fucked me raw and came inside lol, regretting massively it fuck it, guess we will soon know the risks, will keep you updated , last bareback was 5 days ago now, no symptoms, gonna be tested at 6 weeks then 12, gonna be along wait

Dude . Pattaya is loaded with HIV . Ive been treated for goneriah and clamitia once each but never HIV .. that was when I was careless. Good luck with your tests .

Comment

NO! You will need to do an HIV test 6 MONTHs after the last act.

Comment

YIKES
        Good luck with that man....

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Different test for different periods ... I lifted this of the net for anyone interested...
          There's a period of time after a person is infected during which they won't test positive. This is called the HIV "window period."

The window period can be from 10 days to 3 months, depending on the person's body and on the HIV test that's used. During that time, you can test HIV-negative even though you're HIV-positive. You can still get HIV from someone who is in the window period. In fact, there is evidence that a person in the window period is more likely to pass the virus on.

If you've had high-risk exposure to HIV within the last few days, you should ask your test counselor about PEP €“ post-exposure prophylaxis (learn more about PEP). What's the specific window period for different types of HIV tests?

Rapid antibody test €“ gives a positive result based on antibodies to HIV, not the virus itself. It takes your body up to 3 months to produce these antibodies at levels that can be detected by this test.
          • 4-6 weeks (up to 3 months) after infection, most people will have enough antibodies to test positive.
          • 12 weeks (3 months) after infection, about 98% of people will have enough antibodies to test positive.

Rapid antibody/antigen combination test €“ detects antibodies to HIV in addition to fragments of the virus called the p24 antigen. The p24 antigen can be detected in the body earlier than antibodies. According to the manufacturer:
          • 12-26 days after infection, the p24 antigen can be detected by this type of test
          • 20-45 days after infection, HIV antibodies can be detected by this type of test

RNA tests €“ show a positive result based on the presence of the virus. These tests are more expensive than antibody tests, so are not offered in as many places.
          • 10-14 days after infection, there will be enough viral material for a positive result.

Comment

I was literally fucked in the whiskey and soon as done one bareback I thought fuck it careless and now I'm shitting it

Comment

All I can say is good luck with that one. I€™m no Dr, but we are moving towards untreatable bacterial infections, so you need to worry about those on top of HIV. My two cents is it€™s better to have a slightly less enjoyable experience (covered) today, so that you can still be a dog 5-10-20 years from now. Dying of HIV or bacterial infections is not a pretty exit. Also, please cover up and protect those that you are with incase things don€™t go well for you.

Good luck, and as I say, be safe.....

Lotusman

Comment

4 to 5 week test today lol then go back for a 3 month but this is a good indicator, had no signs or symptoms of anything, keep updatex

Comment

Sounds promising so far, Good luck with that. Consider using the preventative antivirals which can be purchase in Thailand very easily.
                  PrEP is a way for people who do not have HIV but who are at substantial risk of getting it to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

First test all ok and it's 95% certain looking good fuck knows how I'm shocked

Comment

Good to hear.
                      Don't sound so disappointed.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hey make sure your tested for all other STI/STDs .. as mentioned they can be more prevalent and easier to catch. Some can live with you for years and not show symptoms ...

Comment

Another test done everything urine and bloods all ok, I think I have got away with it, what I would say was it worth it at the time yes, but the mental side when u get home back to reality is horrible, feel like my life has been on hold, will us men ever learn who knows!?

Comment

The question is will you do it all over again?
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I would say No but you know what us blokes are like in the moment we seem to lose our brains lol

Comment

Working...
                              X