X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely Ladyboy Pics

Ok so I was cruising through ThaiFriendly dreaming of my next trip to the Land of Smiles and thinking about all the beautiful LBs there are . Some are super hot and some are, like, very beautiful and "wholesome" looking sweethearts I can take on a resort trip to possible Koh Chang and fall in love for a week... So here are my top 15 pics . Enjoy ( pics in next post )
    Last edited by flamingofarmer; 05-26-2018, 03:49 PM.

Very good taste! However, I would caution you to not commit to a week until you get to judge the chemistry with her. I think you've sneaked at least 1 Filipina lb in there as well, the center one in the 3rd row from the top. She's likely to charge more than the Thai lbs.

To go along with your theme, here are a few Youtube videos that feature gorgeous transgenders, of Asian, Caucasian, Latin, and Black heritage.

Some are preop, some are postop, a few may be p4p but I think most are not. All are beautiful and gorgeous, and could easily be beauty contest winners.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

The third one works at a bar in Pattaya. She goes by ssppyy22. Number nine I know (Rita) and she is fun but quiet , with a hot body nice and tight ass and nice cock. I spent a week with her in Pattaya in 2015. She is pretty cool.

I've done the trip a few times ( Pattaya) and learned that it's best not to set it up ahead . I have a few contacts from the visits that I will see and hang out with for fun during the LBWVB event but I usually try to stay "unattached" as long as possible. These beauty's may get to see me but usually I just find what's around . This year I may search 1 or 2 out from the collection but not untill I get there . Those vids u posted are great. Very beautiful!
      I think that some LBs are far more pretty than the GGs in allot of cases. Also allot of Thai LBs look almost Western in appearance with full faces in place ( makeup) but some look very exotic Asian type. I like them all !

Comment

Some real cuties there.

This one looks a lot like my old GF Cake.

I think this ladyboy was in my room one time from Check In Bar.
        She was a bit rushed and never got completely hard, I suspect she just got back from another customer when i saw her at Check In bar.
        At the bar she was very very overwhelming and all over me. When back at the hotel she was fun and was able to put her own cock up her ass, it was fairly long but fairly soft. I fucked her and she was out of there in no time. Sexy but not really recommended.

Attached Files
        Last edited by Rockheart; 05-31-2018, 11:09 PM. Reason: Added info about that ladyboy
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ya she sorta does! So many beauties and so little time. Look forward to the chance to meet some of them . My high score is 13 LBs in one trip in 2015. 2016 not so great because of the passing of the King and the insuing midnight curfew but still had fun .. only 6 that trip... but had some long term ( days not weeks )lb gf's...

Comment

2016 I was with 2 ladyboys before you got there, then I went with one from Check Inn Bar.
            After that we went to Chili bar and I only had one for the rest of the trip.
            Last year 2017 I only had one too.....
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
            X