Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CraigsList is usable again as a search tool...HOORAY!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CraigsList is usable again as a search tool...HOORAY!

Many of U know that,a few months ago,CL admins caved to some bullshit legislation cooked up by trump/pence puritanicals and removed their personals sections
    on all of their sites around the world..."Backpage" did the same...
    A major source of finding ladyboys was no longer available
    Well...I was talking to an LB the other day and she informed me that some (not very many at the moment) creative LB's had started posting services and fotos
    on CL using the "Beauty Services" category...soooooooooo,I checked it out and sure enough there are about a dozen local LB's on there daily.
    I suspect as word gets around about this creative solution that in a few months,we should start seeing more and more people use CL again to find
    "dates"...
    Check it out guys..."Services" is the main category..."Beauty" is the sub section...Enjoy

You will also find some listed under "Travel-Vac".

Comment

That's good news guys, thanks for sharing - but who knows how long this will last as Trump's minions will likely find out about this and try to have CL shut down, as they did with Backpage

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yep, and don€™t forget to look at Skilled Trade or Small Business under Services..... It€™s all good for now....

Lotusman

Comment

Working...
        X