X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off the Beaten Track

Since I look at a lot of You Tube videos for informational purposes on a variety of subjects I naturally also access videos of Thailand. Came across this video of a fairly young guy (think he may be Danish or Norwegian) and his Thai girlfriend (GG). Don't think they are married but may have been together for quite some time as he has a lot of videos over a period of time. I just thought that his girlfriend is one lovely female. She's very cute with an incredible body, and speaks perfect English. Seems also to be fairly intelligent. She certainly got my interest. Just curious what the forum thinks of her. I know that we are all primarily interested in LBs, however many of us are just as much if not more interested in GGs especially if she looks as good as this girl does.

She is definitely cute and smile lots. Her ass and hips are very full for a Thai girl.
    I'd rate her above average but I have met Thai ladies that I probably find more interesting.
    However she looks perfect for a romantic getaway and Hua Hin and Cha am beaches are good for that.

180 baht by mini van from Mo Chit station is cheap but 4 hours seems like a pretty long trip from Bangkok to Hua Hin.
    That resort looks nice and the pool looks huge which interested me.
    However when they show the ocean, there is no beach only concrete steps.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X