Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya that's right . I arrive BKK the afternoon of the 10th. Shower and out the door for a beer. It's like Christmas is coming and I cant wait for the red bastard to arrive lol. Getting excited now. Last 30 day stretch now before travelling!

Comment

Usually, I start the trip off with a stop at Check Inn bar... I think it has been our final destination as well, before our departure from the land of smiles, as a loose tradition a couple of trips too.. except the last one. If I recall.... last trip I was there in '16 we hit a south american steak house that was for rich people apparently lol.El Gaucho.. expensive but good eats. Then as it was past, midnite and past thd cut off for buying booze , Crag went back and got a few bottles of wine and we all just drank and laughed all nite smoking cigars we bought at the restraunt ( I think there was a 4 page Cigar menu)
      https://th.elgaucho.asia
      They have an app for there chain actually...
      That was a once in a while experience ...first time I had ever seen a cigar menu at a restraunt. After smoking cigars off the street vendors in Phuket the real cigars were amazingly good.

Comment

Now very close.... !!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok . I made it . In fact I'm at Dig Dogs at 14:26 enjoying a cold Sam miguel... booya

Comment

Good for you flamingofarmer...hope you enjoy your trip and update us from time to time.
            Cheers

Comment

Any candid pics of ladyboy especially soi 6 1 would be amazing,

Comment

That day went from cruze speed to full throttle in hours. Had a hang over for the ride to Pattaya but after a good 16 hours of sleep I was the first one at the starting gate all over again.
                Last edited by flamingofarmer; 12-14-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I actually took big haul of the Bangkok air as soon as I set foot out of the airport. It seems like so long ago already.

Comment

Originally posted by Gdizzle1234 View Post
                    Any candid pics of ladyboy especially soi 6 1 would be amazing,
                    Soi 6 is the only place we never went.
                    Didn't need too...

Lots more amazing pics to come.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

These photos look really nice and explaining a lot, thanks for sharing.
                      A Farang Abroad

Comment

Some pics of Nana RELOADING
                        Attached Files

Comment

Few more... 20181110_160010.jpg l 20181110_162918.jpg 20181110_162916.jpg
                          Last edited by flamingofarmer; 12-30-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X