X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are so many lbs on drugs?

I just got several messages with lbs on tf and the second or third thing is do i like ice or yaa baa. I know what ice is but what the hell is yaa baa. Whatever it is it seems to be rather popular amongst them. Are a lot of them like this or is it easy to find one not hooked??

Ice is Crystal Methamphetamine and Yaba is Crystal Meth mixed with caffeine.
    Many are hooked but many others are not and some just do it for fun.
    Some may only do it if the customer requests it.
    If they bring it up usually a good idea to choose another one.
    These ones are more likely to steal from you and other problems.

This article partly explains the rise of Ice and the demonization of marijuana in Thailand.
    Recently, there have been signs that the Thai government is softening its stance on marijuana.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Be careful zero tolerance out there, I've heard one bloke who said he took ladyboy paid her all went as planned ECT, however she rings him next day demanding he transfer her money because she has hidden drugs in his room and will call the police on him, then u got a shit load of explaining onnya hands, if u do go with a druggie make sure it's a short time room and check ya clothing wallet after ECT for any sign the have planted some on u risky business man, that's prob abit over reaction but still better than getting locked up in Thai prison

Comment

Working...
      X