X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some major scams by lbs?

This one guy told.me that he called a lb to.come over with something. She was happy and obliged. But then a police officer came into the room and told him he would.go to jail.of he didnt pay 1000 dollars. Are.scams.like these common?

That particular scam is common all over the world. You try to buy drugs and the cops then show up for a bribe.
    I have heard this a few times from people that tried to buy weed in Mexico.

Thailand you have to be very careful of anything the police could try to "fine" you for as they are famous for this.
    Sometimes it is as little as dropping a cigarette butt or gum on the sidewalk.

The best policy in Thailand is don't do drugs. I have never asked any ladyboy to bring me anything and I've never had this problem.
    If you absolutely have to do it make damn sure your connection is reliable and safe.

Some ladyboys will try to get you to buy them ice, just not a good idea.
    You have no idea what people are like on this drug, some people completely change and can be dangerous.
    This is one good reason to take your dates from bars.
    In the bar you can screen the ladyboys before you take them and since they work there they are less likely to cause you trouble because they don't want to lose their jobs. The biggest problem i find with bar girls is they often drink too much.
    So much lesser chance of problems from the bars, however may be a bit more expensive.

Most of the problems I have heard is when you pick up ladyboys off the street or on the beach in Pattaya.
    Thai friendly is a crap shoot as it is mixture of street girls, bar girls and part time girls.

I have been to Thailand 27 times and never been ripped off or experienced petty theft.
    In general the ladyboys in Thailand are fairly safe, the majority I am taking from bars though.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Wow thanks for that.. always count on a canadian to help. I was thinking abiut it because i ve been talkong to one lb on tf. She seems really.cool.and down to earth. But like you always a risk.

Comment

Never hurts to meet the Thai Friendly ones for a drink or coffee first to scope them out.

If you find good ladyboys and treat them well they will usually treat you well in return.
        If you are not that happy with a ladyboy then let them go right away, the longer you keep them around the harder it is to separate.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

What ever you do, dont chat on LINE about illegal activity. You will be flagged and monitored.

I am sure you didnt do that already and everything will be ok for you. Or you can buy your way out of any sting operation that may ensue.

Comment

Working...
          X