Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the cops read your messages on TF?

I ve been messaging back and forth ith this lb. and now im worried the cops can read my messages. Is this just paranoia?

If you are planning to use illegal narcotic substances in Thailand, then you better have second thoughts about it. If you cannot abstain from illegal drugs while traveling overseas, then you should stay home. The consequences far outweigh the benefits - being stuck for 10-20+ years in jail without hope of parole or a death sentence if they determine you were trafficking, is that something you really want to roll the dice on - and that's without the lb drug scam you were asking about before.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by imetooyou View Post
      I ve been messaging back and forth ith this lb. and now im worried the cops can read my messages. Is this just paranoia?
      Anyone could be reading your emails or messages anywhere. Police won't be reading your emails unless they have some reason to.
      If you are talking about drugs or insulting the king or planning a crime it is possible you could be in trouble, however they just don't have time to read every email.
      They are more likely to read what people are posting on facebook as that seems to be their main concern.

Chatting with ladyboys is not a crime.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

probably paranoia !!! they don't know your alias on this site

Comment

Everything is being read. And if you actually used words related to narcotics, then they will be picked up by the tracking software, and your IP traced. Then monitored. So they will know just about everything on you within a couple of weeks.

that is, if you actually used words related to narcotics, or some other extremely serious offense.

Comment

Working...
          X