Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do most LBS get penile enhancement surgeries?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do most LBS get penile enhancement surgeries?

Really asian people are usually very small but it seems like everyone in thailand is huge

Have you been reading fiction to come up with these offbeat ideas? No it would be extremely rare for Thai lbs to do this - as they spend enough money on breast implants, nose jobs, hip enhancements etc.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I have only heard of shemales in South America getting penile injections and operations, never heard of this in Thailand.
      Thailand are not hung overly huge although some can be quite long, you will find they are smaller on average but probably bigger than some other asian countries.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I can saymost LBs have a good sized dick I've cum across ( pardon the pun) . Surprisingly decent and some Bigg too. Look at hands and feet and it's a general indication ( long fingers to get around her big dick) . But generally 6.5 to 7.5 inches not unusulu

Comment

See thats what i m saying. Most thai girls that i speak too say thai men are really small. Like 3 to 4 inches. even the internet says it as well. but all the pics have shown tremendous size with these lbs

Comment

Most Thai men are not 3-4 inches. There is men of all sizes in Thailand.
            In general penis size is directly related to body size, with a few exceptions.
            There does tend to be lots of small thin men in Thailand who may have smaller endowment.
            However there is plenty of medium and taller men with larger ones.

From what i have seen from ladyboys, the tiny ones have small cocks and the taller ones have bigger ones.
            Overall I would say many are longer than average for their size but most Thai ladyboys have thinner units than in the west.
            For the most part Thais have thinner frames in general.

More working ladyboys tend to have bigger ones just because they make better money.
            The only thing i have heard about Thai men from ladyboys is they are stronger than western men.
            (ie: more stamina)

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

yikes!! never heard that !!

Comment

Originally posted by Crag View Post
                Most Thai men are not 3-4 inches. There is men of all sizes in Thailand.

More working ladyboys tend to have bigger ones just because they make better money.
                The only thing i have heard about Thai men from ladyboys is they are stronger than western men.
                (ie: more stamina)

i think when they said "stronger" it relates to more rigid erections....not other physical strength or stamina.

i know many GG Asians have told me Asian mens dicks are harder than western dicks.

but i doubt they would last longer than a westerner.

Comment

By stamina I meant stronger, more frequent and longer erections. Many Thai ladyboys and ladies say this about the Thai men.
                  Could be true based on diet alone. Many say the western diet is not conducive to blood flow.
                  Western men are generally bigger, physically stronger and faster.....also due to their diet.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Well, I'd rather compete with Asian guys in that department than Africans.

Comment

I once googled penile implants and saw some photos of penile enlargements through injections. Don't do this. They look like bad swollen bee stings.

Comment

Working...
                      X