Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I Buy pageant dresses?

Where can I Buy pageant dresses?

They're for a beauty contest, aren't they? Need to visit a female tailor who specializes in these things. Might have to go Bangkok for this purpose. Someone who makes a lot of these dresses and has a lot of experience. Will cost big bucks. Try look under Wedding Dresses to find what you seek.

Comment

My last GF Layla her uncle makes pageant dresses in Bangkok. I just am not sure what his business is called or his name.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I think your home country is other than Thailand. There are a couple of ways you can do this - visit a fashion mall, and choose a few fancy dresses that you like, and have them altered to fit your frame. You probably should choose at least 2, an evening gown and a cocktail dress.

The other way, which can be more or less expensive, depends on you finding a good tailor who can make you a couple of dresses from patterns. Some tailors are extremely talented and can copy designer dresses for you.

Good luck whichever method your choose.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Do visit Fashion Mall. It's right next to that huge Pantip computer store. It's two huge 5 or 6-story buildings that houses lots and lots of independent sellers of all kind of clothing and jewelry. It's like a large city of well sewn merchandise. You will find women's dresses, skirts, shirt, shoes, nylons, earrings, necklaces, rings, perfumes, and on and on. Had a fantastic time with my Gopro and Canon cameras and a few merchants didn't like me shooting them. They guard their merchandise and designs with their lives. Lots of men's stuff, too. Don't remember seeing place to eat or grab a snack. Should consider bringing the whole family to Bangkok to do their Christmas shopping or school clothes shoppings. Their sewing skills are very good, and I suspect Macy's and other national department stores must send their buyers here to Thailand because of this and their ridiculously low prices. Really crowded place. I do worry how I would get out if there's a fire alarm warning with flashing lights and loud beeping sounds. Most of the fatalities would be from people crushing each other trying to get onto only one set of escalators in the middle of the building. Don't recall where the stair escapes are because I saw no signs nor do I know if they're unlocked. I don't even remember if there were any emergency white lights if the electricity shuts down or any windows to jump out of. Do bring your little flashlight with additional batteries and some cigarette filters to stuck into your nostrils. Don't forget to turn on your GoPros. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
          X