Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 2018 Trip

Day 1

After a very long flight (30+ hours in the air, 4 flights, on 3 different airlines), it is finally wheels down at 9:45 PM. Getting through immigration and customs was a breeze and I am at the Ruamchitt Hotel by 11:30. I'€™m beat and decide to just take a quick shower and walk around. I know I am at a major freelance area and close to the Check-In Bar on Soi 10. There is a money exchange at the front door of the hotel, so I pick up a few baht.

The Thermae Bar is in the same building as the hotel so I decide to do a quick walk through, to go down memory lane. Still a non-Ladyboy haven for freelancers, and they are wall-to-wall in this quite big bar. These days the bars clients are mainly Asians with deep pockets and the ladies know it. There are some real 10€™s in this place, and they are looking for top dollar. I spoke briefly with two of them and they wanted 4,000 baht for short time. Time to move on.

I decide to head over to the Check-In Bar on Soi 10. I know they are open until 3:00AM, so no rush. Taking a right as I leave the hotel/Thermae I walk towards the walkway (bridge over Sukhumvit). This 250 foot walk is lined with freelancers lining the street. Both Ladies and Ladyboys. The price has dropped from the Thermae down to 1,500 €“ 2,000 baht. Some real good looking girls lining the street. After going over the walkway it is easy to find the Check-In Bar. Just turn left and walk a few feet and you will see a little park (Chuvit Garden). That is on Sukhumvit and Soi 10. Turn right on Soi 10 and walk a few feet and go down the small street on your left and you will be at the Check-In Bar.

The Check-In Bar is a nice little bar. They have pool tables which the Ladyboys play at to keep occupied. It was slow there, with only one other client. It was nice and low key. About 15 girls were working and I would have no problem taking most of the girls back to my room. Only about 3-4 of the girls were what I would classify as €œnot my type€. It was completely no pressure. Nice, as I was tired and wanted to unwind. Eye contact is key here, if you want a girl to come over, just look at her for a minute and she will be by your side. I ordered a Tiger and scouted the girls. After about 5-10 minutes I made my choice. It was based on looks, how she interacted with other girls, and her smile. That did it for me, eyes locked, and she was over in a second. Here name was Beam.

I order a lady drink and we talked for about 20 minutes. It was clear she was not only smoking hot, but a nice person as well. As we were talking hands started moving and my hands made it up her short dress, bingo€¦. Found what I was looking for. After a quick discussion we agreed on 2,000 baht for 2 hours. Money well spent.

Beam - Sweet girl, easy to talk to, fun, down to earth..... Would definitely like to spend more time with her!!

Hotel 1 f.jpg Night 1 Check in Bar.jpg Beam 1.jpg Beam 2.jpg

Day 2

Time to hit Nana Plaza. Decided to first go to Hooters across the street from the plaza and have dinner. Was great looking across the street and seeing Big Dogs. I spent many nights with fellow board members at Big Dogs, watching the girls entering the plaza. Just a word on Hooters, I went there twice and both times the food sucked. Great location, but the food just did not do it for me.

After about 2 hours at Hooters it was time to hit the plaza. The first big change was the new tent ceiling. I was pretty shocked how it looked. They definitely put a few bucks into it and it looks really nice. A big improvement and it looks with that kind of investment that Nana Plaza will be here to stay for years to come.

These days the Ladyboy GoGo€™s have a strong presence in Nana Plaza. Walking around it looked like Ladyboys could be found in about 7 bars including Mercury, Temptations, Casanova, DC10, Chili, Straps, Obsessions. It did look like there was a mix in DC10, Chili and Straps of both Ladies and Ladyboys. But I am not positive, as the two hours of drinking and then having a beer at the Go-Go€™s were having an effect. I felt that Straps, Mercury and DC10 had the most pressure. Both dragging you in, being swamped by girls asking for drinks, and not taking no for an answer. On a note - I was glad to see that Casanova was still open. That was my first Labyboy Bar experience and brought back good memories.

But unless I have a few buddies with me, Go-Go€™s are not my style. I would much rather hit a Layboy bar where things are slower, the music is not blasting, and I am not being pressured. However, the Go-Go€™s do have some very cute girls€¦€¦ No action tonight, I€™m beat, have a good buzz, and it is safer for me to call it a night.

Nana Plaza 3.jpg Nana Plaza 2.jpg Nana Plaza 1.jpg Nana Plaza 4.jpg

Comment

Day 3

The brain is starting to work again and I am recovering from too many beers the night before. It is moving day and I packed up and took a tuk-tuk from the Ruamchitt to the Boss Suites Hotel. Of course check-out is at 12:00 and Check-in is at 2:00, so it is a two hour wait at the check-in/reception area. At 2:00 it is time to unpack, watch a movie and take a quick nap before heading out.

I get up around 6:00 take a quick shower and head up Soi 4 for a quick bite. On the way I pass the Chaos 9 Bar. There were just 4 Lady€™s outside sitting on bar stools checking their phones. One of the girls saw me and waved as I walked by. But I needed to eat, so just waved back and kept on walking. Little did they know that I would soon be back and a loyal customer.

Went back to Hooters to give them another try. Had a great view of the entrance and the girls hanging out by the entrance of Nana Plaza, but the food was still marginal. Got a burger, can€™t fuck that up right? Wrong. Meat had a different taste, definitely not corn fed cattle. Anyways, I should have known better. Time to head to the Chaos 9 Bar.

The Chaos bar is a nice small bar with about 10 girls working in it that night. I was the only customer when I walked in. Again, no pressure, and everyone was very nice and respectful. There were two girls that caught my eye, they were friends and seemed at first to maybe be a couple that might be up for a 3-some. They both came over and I bought them both a lady drink. We talked for a while and it became clear that they would do a 3-some, but they would not be playing with each other. Only me. As tempting as that sounds, I was looking for no-limits.

I decided to go up stairs with May and told Sa that I wanted to spend some private time with May. She was totally cool about it. No going crazy and getting jealous, not any of that shit. I offered to give her a 300 baht tip, but she would not take it. She just said maybe tomorrow you pick me. Sweet girl......

May is really hot. Nice smile, very friendly and beautiful skin. Smoking body with a great ass. The only problem is she is pretty young. She is 23 and acts it. Upstairs we did some light play and a little grinding. Time to hit the hotel.

Checking her in to the Boss was easy. They just took her card and we were set to go. It was a good time with her, but she was not as experienced as I wanted. If she keeps her head straight, in a couple years she is going to be a super hot and a very high in-demand girl€¦....

Chaos 9 Bar b.jpg Chaos 9 Bar 3.jpg Chaos 9 Bar a.jpg

Comment

Day 4

Slept real good last night and got up around 11:00. It is raining out, time to do a little reading and watch a movie. At 8:00 I set my sites on going back to the Chaos Bar. I really liked Sa and wanted to get to know her better. She is really nice and great to talk to. She is cute but does not have the killer body. Some will say she is carrying a couple extra pounds. In the back of my mind I remembered the post by BillyWorld titled €œDon€™t neglect the chubby ones€, Sa might fall in this category.

What Sa lacks in a killer body she makes up for with her smile, attitude, friendliness, and in bed experience. She know what she is doing and gets to it. No need to give her directions, she knew what to do. My only disappointment was not taking her long-term. If you know me you would know I do not say that about many girls. I would have loved to wake up with her and spend the day with her€¦.. Maybe next trip.

May on the left, Sa on the right€¦

Chaos 9 Bar 4.jpg

Comment

Day 5

This post involves some activities that some may find offensive. And does not involved activities with Ladyboys. Please, no hate mail.

Just a relaxing day. Hung out by the pool, did some reading, etc. I also started packing as this was my last night at the Boss Hotel. I thought I would go back to the Check-In Bar tonight. From the Boss Hotel if you walk all the way to Sukhumvit it is a little bit of a hike. But there is a short cut that cuts the walk in half, if not more. As you pass the Chaos Bar heading to Nana there is a side street called 6, that cuts all the way to Soi 8 and Sukhumvit, then it is just one block away (Soi 10). Here is a picture of the side street€¦..

Soi 6 from Soi 4.jpg Soi 6 from Soi 4 2.jpg

The only problem for me on my trip to the Check-In Bar, is you pass 2 BJ Bars. Lolitas and Kasalong. At the BJ Bars the service is typically provided by let€™s just say €œmore mature ladies.€ As I pass Kasalong I notice that they have two really cute girls that look around 18-19. I decide to keep walking because right around the corner is Lolitas. It is nice to be able to check them both out and see if any of the girls fit the bill. Nope, nothing caught my eye at Lolitas, so it is back to Kasalong.

I grab one of the girl that look 19 and ask her if I can have a beer in the lounge area with her. We go to the lounge area on the first floor, I get a beer, she gets a lady drink and we talk. I ask her age and how long has she worked there, 23 and 3 years. Perfect, legal and she has been practicing the trade long enough to know what she is doing. We agree on a price, 750 baht. For a bigger room with a bed and full sex, 1,400 baht. A BJ will be fine for me tonight. Now she asks if I want the BJ upstairs or on the lounge area. Some guys like to get it in the open for others to see, I select the upstairs option. Upstairs there are little cubicles with walls that do not reach the ceiling. So if you are loud, others will hear you. Fortunately, no one else was upstairs. The room has a little couch, sink (only 2 or so feet off the ground) and a spinner on the floor.

First step, drop the pants and go over to the sink where she lathers you up and gives you a good and slippery washing. I think the intent is to stimulate you because when she towels you off she is also giving you an inspection as she strokes you. If all is good she goes back to the sink and rinses her mouth out with mouthwash and puts a little cream on you that I guess contains an anti-bacterial.

She (Nut) then gets on the spinner (a round disk thing on the floor that helps her move side to side easily.) I ask her to take off her top and she complies. Nut has some perfect all natural tits. Perfect size and soft to the touch. She goes to work, Nut is an expert in her craft. She did it all, ball sucking, deep throating, working it, jacking it. I was only able to last about ten minutes. But it was one of the best BJ€™s I have ever had. She let me cum in her mouth and she continued working it as the cum was running out of her mouth. It was essentially an oral creampie. Just the perfect BJ. She had a towel already ready for her to spit out what remained in her mouth.

Then it is back to the sink for a washing, anti-bacterial rub and for her to use mouthwash again.

I tell you she drained me. I was wiped out after that BJ. No trip to the Check-In Bar tonight. All I could do is stop at the Chaos Bar for a beer before heading to the hotel. What a great night€¦.

Kasalong.jpg Lolitas 2.jpg
          Last edited by Lotusman; 11-02-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Nice Trip Report Lotusman. I generally like Check in bar except the roof is low and I bang my head a lot, but i'm tall.

I have often stayed at the Dynasty Grande or Phachara Suites on Soi 6 there. I like to eat on Soi 6, especially at Det-5
            So I have passed lolitas dozens of times. I always thought the girls looked very young.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Keep it coming Lotusman...a great read. I am highly tempted to drop by the Kasalong Bar for a wee bit. Nice.

Comment

Day 6

I'€™m now staying at the Citrus Sukhumvit 13 by Compass Hospitality - 22 Sukhumvit Soi 13. Very nice hotel. The nicest one in the under $40 challenge. The afternoon is spent relaxing by the pool and reading. Around 3:00 I walked up the street (Soi 13) to a German Pub/Restaurant for a couple beers and a Cordon Blue. If you have never eaten there try it out, excellent. Time to crash for a while and prepare for the nights activities€¦.

At 8:00 I am up, showered and out the door. Destination, the Why Not Bar. It is about a 15 minute walk, just up Sukhumvit until you reach Soi 20. There are two Soi 20€™s, you want the one right after you pass Soi 18, and you can see the Why Not Bar from Sukhumvit. The Why Not Bar is long and narrow with a upstairs pool table. Still not sure how they got that pool table up the stairs as it is quite a tight staircase.

I sat down at the bar which has a mirror on the wall so I can see behind me. There was a song playing and there were about 8 girls all dancing the length of the bar. Thank god for the mirror as it gave me a great view of all the asses and tits shaking behind me. There was only one other customer in the bar, sitting on a stool against the wall playing the hand up the girls dress (she was wearing a little uniform) game.

After the dance I ask a girls with a great set of tits to come over and join me. Her name was Bee. We had a couple drinks and spent a good 30-40 talking, laughing and just having a good time. We decide to go upstairs to play a couple games of pool. We were the only ones up there, so we decide to hit the couch. Quickly things heated up. In no time she had my dick out and she is giving me a blow job. I started to feel like I was in the lounge area of Kasalong, with someone maybe entering the room at any time. I have her stop and tell her I want to see her package. She does but hides it behind a pillow. I got to tell you, she is very hung. I ask, why are you hiding it? She says, because of camera. Up on the wall is a camera, so I guess it is OK for customers to pull it out and get sucked in the bar, but the girls can'€™t expose themselves. Welcome to Thailand. For those that are a little camera shy, you might look around for cameras. Me, I don€™'t really care€¦

We took a taxi back to the Cirrus. No issues checking her in. Bee is really good and knows here stuff. As I mentioned, she is really hung, cums with a big load, and makes sure you are happy. We spent a good 2 hours together and took more than a couple showers€¦€¦€¦..

I'm sorry, my pictures do not do her justice. She is much prettier than the pictures show.

Why Not Bar.jpg b Bee.jpg Bee Why Not Bar.jpg Bee.jpg

Comment

Soi 13 is great there is lots of good places including the Sportsmans pub. The Hideaway restaurant used to be there too.
                  First hotel i ever stayed in Pattaya was the Dynasty on Soi 13, just that bar across the street on the corner is very loud.
                  And i like the shops on the beach corner, they seem to have good shirts and stuff other places don't.

Why Not is an adventure trying to play pool. There isn't enough room for you pool cue unless your ball is in middle of the table.
                  Bee looks really hot, nice grab.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Well guys, that pretty much wraps it up. Day 7 was pretty close to day 6 except I thought I would take a walk down to Nana Plaza, but never made it. Picked up a very hot freelancer on Sukhumvit between Soi 13 and 11/1 . I was heading back the next day so this worked out perfect. She was taller than me with long legs, great body, short dress and short hair. Defiantly a solid 8-9. 1,800 baht, a steal for services rendered€¦.

Day 8

Up at 4:00 to take grueling flight home.

Comment

CragR,

You are right the ceiling at the Check-In Bar is pretty low€¦ Also, It is pretty tight upstairs in the Why Not Bar to play pool. You are OK with the cue on the break, but need to use a cut off cue for many of the follow up shots. The cut off cue gets passed around a lot. A word of warning, these girls are very good pool players. Do not get in a money game. Chances are you will lose. Safe Travels. Lotusman

Comment

Soju,

Hey, looking forward to your trip report from
                        the Kasalong Bar on your next visit...€¦

Lotusman

Comment

Will do my best.
                          You packed in a lot of "activities" for a week. Looks like I will have to up my game this January

Comment

Working...
                          X