X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss International Queen 2019, March 8, 2019, Pattaya, Thailand

This year's Miss International Queen contest has been announced for March 8, 2019 in Pattaya, Thailand, to be held at the Tiffany Show Theater. A few introductory videos are ready, Miss Vietnam, Miss Laos, Miss Korea, and Miss Japan.

This year they have expanded the Miss International Queen brand - by having Miss International Queen contests in various countries as representatives for the big contest in Pattaya - they are clearly following the Miss Universe model. From the first couple of videos it is likely this year's contest will also have very beautiful contestants, and it would not be a surprise if Thailand is not the winner again.

For anyone in Thailand during this time, there will be promotional activities open to the public you can attend as well as pay to attend events (talent night, etc).

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

The rest of the videos are up - so far 20 contestants.

Miss USA

Miss Mexico

Miss Nepal

Miss Myanmar

Miss Venezuela

Miss Thailand

Miss Philippines

Miss Peru

Miss Panama

Miss Nicaragua

Miss Indonesia

Miss India

Miss Ecuador

Miss China

Miss Canada

Miss Laos

Miss Brazil

If you are in Pattaya the week of March 1-8 - keep you eyes open for promotional activities as some are free to public. Probably will be some in Bangok, and the majority in Pattaya.

Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread

Comment

Wow these are some very beautiful people both inside and out. They are very strong in character as well. I take my hat off to them in their accomplishments. It's got to be many times harder to be a successful person when your a trans and they must be very thick skinned as their still so much discriminating and prejudice towards them; especially in south american countries, for example. Good for them and good luck . I wish I could be there during the event in Pattaya. Hope someone hits it up and posts their trip!

Comment

Wow Canada has a contestant and she might have a chance who would of thought . Didn't see them all mind you but it seems talent level has risen!!

Comment

Originally posted by outlander5 View Post
          Wow Canada has a contestant and she might have a chance who would of thought . Didn't see them all mind you but it seems talent level has risen!!
          Yeah she was on the national news in Canada.
          She is from Vancouver.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The national costume and talent competition for Miss International Queen 2019 will be free and open to the public at Pattaya Central Festival Mall, this Saturday, March 2, starting at 6 pm.

3112410.jpg

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by outlander5 View Post
              She's not the first Canadian to compete - back in 2010 Jenna Talackova made the top 10 finalists, but that was as far as she could go. Another Canadian was also there Katie Kennedy, but she did not make it to the top 10. Here's the thread as I was at the contest and took photos: Miss International Queen 2010

Jenna from 2010

Katie Kennedy from 2010

In the earlier years of the contest there were no restrictions on the number of contestants coming from a country - so there were 2 from Canada and Japan, and 3 from the Philippines at times.

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

I've been following your posts the last 3 competitions and it was the first contestant from Canada in awhile I guess! I prefer Asian or Latino transgender for looks thats just me something about that lily white skin of caucasian people thats not as attractive! Always look forward to your posts of the contestants bios.

Comment

Thanks outlander5 - I know most board members find contests boring, but I am a big fan of these and cabaret shows. I do prefer Asians, but Jenna is actually mixed Native Canadian and Caucasian.

Here's video from the National Costume Talent Contest - it's long, but you can fast forward. National Costumer winner was Miss Venezuela and Talent was Miss USA (she sang with her natural voice)

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

Here's another video with interviews of the contestants from Feb. 26, when they arrived in Pattaya.

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

If you are interested to watch the contest from your home country you can view it at the Miss International Queen Facebook page and the Miss International Queen Youtube channel, which will do a live stream on the night of the contest.

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

All the contestants could win an all gender beauty pageant for beauty alone as its impossible to tell they're transgender without being told,I think Peru is very striking and has been beaten cause of her gender, Nepal might be a dark horse what a figure same as Laos wow she's hot and I really admire Vietnam as she still isn't excepted by her parents. Interesting competition will definitely be watching some of it!!

Comment

Here's a video of the preliminary swimsuit competition of all 20 contestants:

Miss International Queen 2019 is Miss USA
                          1st runner up - Miss Thailand
                          2nd runner up - Miss China.

Unfortunately Miss Canada did not make it to the round of the final 12.

Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Wow !! stunning line up this year!!

Comment

915857_98f2a2_400x600_v0.jpg the contestant from Nepal Angel is looking for a boyfriend on myladyboydate !! I must say she is one of my favourites maybe a trip to katmandu is next!!

Comment

Working...
                              X