Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can a ladyboy spend on makeup?

Here's a video from Nisamanee Nut again - in case you wonder just how much a ladyboy can spend on makeup here's an answer - but keep in mind that she is a beauty vlogger, and also promotes her own makeup line.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

That's great!
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It's amazing how much she has in cosmetics - and the fact she remembers the prices of most of them. I would like to know how long she accumulated them over - but as she said, she had enough to buy a new car! She's pretty funny, of course it helps she's beautiful, and clearly a hard working motivated business lady. Interesting she has a Thai "husband" as she calls him - being together for a couple of years now.

Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread

Comment

She's probably a hard worker. I saw her in a video dealing with Pattaya. The guy found a model parade in the area of Walking street she was acting as a model. She probably receives good money for her job.
        I may be wrong but she probably never paid for all her cosmetics : more than 500,000 baht ! Most of these ar eprobaly samples sent by cosmetics marketing departments since they know she will advertise for them.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
          She's probably a hard worker. I saw her in a video dealing with Pattaya. The guy found a model parade in the area of Walking street she was acting as a model. She probably receives good money for her job.
          I may be wrong but she probably never paid for all her cosmetics : more than 500,000 baht ! Most of these ar eprobaly samples sent by cosmetics marketing departments since they know she will advertise for them.

I think you may be right for some of her cosmetics, but it certainly seems like she bought many of them - she knows the prices very well. There is no doubt she is a hard worker or she wouldn't be as successful as she is. She had a new house built for her family 3 stories high and it is quite impressive. It is almost finished and they will be moving in soon.

I like to watch her videos as she has a number of them with English subtitles, and she has a good sense of humor.

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Here's another video from Nissamanee Nut - this time she is promoting her herbal product Pherone with a number of beautiful Thai lb influencers/models - including Nong Yoshi. It is also interesting as she has them give a short history of when they knew they were lbs.

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
            X