Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pushed there the last time I was in Bangkok (November 2017). Sukhumvit sois had no longer businesses, neither bars nor shops, just residential buildings. I am not sure I identified soi 33 or the soi where this bar was supposed to be. i just found a quiet residential middle class neighborhood.

Comment

Yes, there are a lot of condos in that area, and it's a heavy Japanese area as well. It is a more quiet area, but still a lot of massage shops, Karaoke clubs, bars, and other forms of naughty entertainment around there. Some places that are private for Japanese only. I hang out around there sometimes with my friend, because it is a different scene, and a nice change from the regular Sukhumvit area. Just depends on your taste, and what you want to do. If you are hunting ladyboys, it's probably not the best area, although there can still be some working around there.

Comment

You should try to find one no further than where you leave. Not every parasitic beetle waits for the farang to support it as long as he can

Comment

Working...
        X