Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's been a while since Pen's photos were posted so any questions may now be irrelevant . She is my ideal LB. Very cute, very feminine, slim and sexy both in and out of clothes. Is she still active and, if so, where? What type of person is she and is she GF material? If she doesn't have a steady boyfriend or boyfriends there is something seriously wrong with some of we LB lovers. Of course Crag's Cake is pretty superb also. 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
      I know it's been a while since Pen's photos were posted so any questions may now be irrelevant . She is my ideal LB. Very cute, very feminine, slim and sexy both in and out of clothes. Is she still active and, if so, where? What type of person is she and is she GF material? If she doesn't have a steady boyfriend or boyfriends there is something seriously wrong with some of we LB lovers. Of course Crag's Cake is pretty superb also. 😉
      I thought you said Layla was perfect.....
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

I thought you said Layla was perfect.....
        Of course she is. Kind of hard to keep track as they are all so incredible. Cake does have a very classy look about her, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easyguy View Post

Of course she is. Kind of hard to keep track as they are all so incredible. Cake does have a very classy look about her, though.
          Cake is gorgeous. Everyone looks at her everywhere we went.

DSC00427.JPG
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Thanks for sharing....

Very beautiful girls and some amazing travel photos.

Comment

• Love photography. Since you all have cell phone cameras that take such sharp pics you should also shoot more and share, too. But I do love my Canon 80D, Canon electronic flash, GoPros (for selfies while eating Thai pretties, and my portable Sony RX100 M3 (forgeddaboud M 4 or 5. Same thingz with not much to justify the prices). Also try invest in a large LED studio light and stand. Pantip Plaza got stands bot not these large lights. I like to point this powerful at the ceiling and use it as bounce lighting. Don't forget to turn off the flourescent hotel lights. Messed up the camera's light sensor and color balance.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                Love photography. Since you all have cell phone cameras that take such sharp pics you should also shoot more and share, too. But I do love my Canon 80D, Canon electronic flash, GoPros (for selfies while eating Thai pretties, and my portable Sony RX100 M3 (forgeddaboud M 4 or 5. Same thingz with not much to justify the prices). Also try invest in a large LED studio light and stand. Pantip Plaza got stands bot not these large lights. I like to point this powerful at the ceiling and use it as bounce lighting. Don't forget to turn off the flourescent hotel lights. Messed up the camera's light sensor and color balance.
                The best Camera shops are in MBK.
                Pantip Camera shops suck ass, don't even bother.

This one says Fortune Town has some camera stores

Here is a good second hand camera warehouse.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Yes, I've been there also. Too expensive. Mo beddah return home and buy from Amazon.com. Besides I don't know if their camera or product warranties work in the USA. I just go there to window shop and find out what's new. I prefer Amazon.com because I like to buy their 5-year warranties from Square Trade at the same time I buy their camera products.

Comment

• If I need quality equipment and selection in BKK I go to MBK.
                    Looks especially good for Go Pro accessories.
                    Hunting around MBK I have found many good deals and different prices.
                    I picked up some really good LED lights there last time.
                    Pantip gets more and more disappointing every year.

Amazon prices are good but some of the brands are crappy.
                    I will pay more to inspect what i want to buy first.

Now days only big cities have good camera shops.
                    Any city less than a million these days, barely have good camera stores.

In Pattaya this ladyboy works at Big Camera in Central Festival.

IMG_5742.JPG
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• oh... all ara amazing good thread.

Comment

• Here's "My Thai photo collection 2012 to 2019 Set 2"

Comment

Working...
                        X