Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC04396.JPG DSC04387.JPG DSC04388.JPG DSC04389.JPG DSC04390.JPG DSC04391.JPG DSC04392.JPG DSC04393.JPG DSC04394.JPG DSC04395.JPG DSC04397.JPG DSC04400.JPG

I think she loves me. Always Lines me every December and reminds me her Birthday is coming up. She loves that I spend B5000+ for the fanciest shiny leaher handbag at the bottom floor of Central Festival. Loves the high heel shoes and earrings. it is impossible to say no when she asked me for B20K for a used motorscooter. What should I do? Gorgeous supermodel Katoey in the world.
    Attached Files

Comment

Finally here's what I look like. Can help loving Oil. The best pictures I've ever taken in Thailand.

DSC04398.JPG DSC04399.JPG DSC04400.JPG DSC04401.JPG DSC04402.JPG DSC04403.JPG DSC04404.JPG DSC04405.JPG DSC04406.JPG DSC04407.JPG

What a lucky guy I am. Chiao.

Comment

Now we go into the year 2016. It was a banner year because I finally bought my Canon 80D camera. Am getting better. I will have some very white hot lava pictures. PLUS the 2015 Water Ladyboy Volleyball Contest. It was the first and only watery contest. I think I posted only a few last time. Soon I will post ALL of them. What a super memorable year 2016 was for rme in LOS. Wait a bit.
        Last edited by George Pill; 05-27-2020, 03:54 AM.

Comment

I am going to open a new 4th chapter called My Thai photo collection 2012 to 2019 Set 4. It will be a wonderful experience. Sleep well until tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments on my photos. My best friend's name is Ploy and she's hurting now. Was working in a college cafeteria and now momentarily out of job because of vacation or semester break. If you want to meet her I can connect you with her. LMK. She is now living with her sister in west Bangkok. You will like her company and is very hospitable.

Comment

Thanks for the great photos George. She is really sexy.

Hope her and all the ladyboys can get back to work soon.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here, Here ...... Miss D has the cutest tits. They just look fantastic. And Oil is a solid 10. I think that whatever Oil wants, she could get it out of me...

Great Sets GP. Thanks Buddy!!

Comment

She sez she's broke and living with her sister in the west part of Bangkok. I could give your name and phone number to chat with her on LINE if you like. Just LMK when you're there. She's real fun in bed and loves to eat sushi at FUJI's Restaurant in Central Festival in Pattaya. Always smiling and everybody loves to look at her wherever she goes. I fell like a lucky guy. Just lost her job in a college cafeteria working 12 hours a day! Now laid off and crying. I'm not her pimp. I think it wise if wait until she gets her vaccinations. Wants money, but I told her I already gave her $800. Seriously I would introduce her to you.

Comment

Nah. Just joking. She's now operating a colorful foodstand with skewered sausages, veggies on a stick, etc. Now she sez she has to find a new place to sell because the car lot owner wants to expand. If her partner and she cannot find a location they will close, and she will move back to the province about 50 miles south of Chiang Mai. Pandemic has ruined so many lives in Thailand, the USA, Africa, Europe, and the whole world. All because we reproduce too too much.

Comment

9-30-2021. Latest news is Ploy's cousin is insulting her incessantly probably because his business has lost his leases. Going for broke. Now Ploy who has just received her first Sinovac last week is thinking of quitting and leaving with her kindergarten orphan nephew back to Chiang Mai. She is burned out running a wheeled food stand every single day for 15 hours a day! Slavery. Now that she has had her first shot and I have been sending her monetary gifts through online money orders I think she should return to street walking soon. Sez Pattaya is totally dead and YouTube proves it seeing Pattaya Soi 7 and 8. Try Soi 6, too. Since Phuket is iffy and the latest news about a Pattaya reopening is always changing I think she should try Thai Friendly. It may just do the trick. Now that you have seen her photos above how would some of you revisiting Bangkok would like to date Ploy? I can arrange it through Line Chat. LMK.

Last post is she probably with quit or be fired. Then on to Chiang Mai. She is tired and running short on money. Rough life living, working, and dying poor in Thailand.

Comment

Very nice collection!

Comment

this girl is amazing !!!!!

Comment

Yes, but she chose to disappear with Mr. C. Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!! Wonder if I'll ever see her again. Along with ALL my fantastic ladyboy friends.

Oh. BTW I made videos with my GoPro in bed. But how do I download videos on this website. Cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                              Yes, but she chose to disappear with Mr. C. Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!! Wonder if I'll ever see her again. Along with ALL my fantastic ladyboy friends.

Oh. BTW I made videos with my GoPro in bed. But how do I download videos on this website. Cannot.
                              You can upload them to Mega or Mediafire. Then post the link here. Or even just use this then post a link:

anonymfiles.com

Comment

Thanx. Will look into it. It's exactly Mediafire.com. May take a few days but will have to learn to shorten some of my videos of my face with the ladyboy's cum shots. Work, work, work. Be patient.

Comment

Working...
                                X