X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaba

Since I have never used drugs of any kind in my life and don't even drink alcohol that much, I'm curious to know about what appears to be the drug of choice for Ladyboys and probably for Bar Girls too. What can you tell me about this drug? Do most Ladyboys use it and how does it affect them. Have any of you people used it and how does it affect you? Are there other drugs that Ladyboys use beside Yaba? No particular reason for the questions. Would just like to know the good, the bad, and the ugly before I finally make another trip to Thailand, this time without my wife.

Yaba is generally the term for Crystal Meth mixed with caffiene that can be eaten, smoked or injected.
    Sometimes Yaba just refers to Crystal Meth or Ice as it is known in Thailand.
    This by far the most popular drug in Thailand and is extremely addictive.
    Many say it is great for sex but probably better if you are a bottom, since these type of substances can cause Erectile dysfunction in some.
    When i was younger I tried coke and speed but could not get it up on either, ice is concentrated modern speed.
    https://dararehab.com/blog/yaba-is-t...ddictive-drug/

I remembers seeing an article on a Koh Chang website about the dangers of Ice but cannot find it anymore.
    It spoke of the dangers of coming to paradise and then ending up getting addict to Ice and never leaving, but not in a good way.
    Lonely Beach on Koh Chang is popular with the backpacker crowd and the best place to party with young people there.
    However there is lots of drugs often at these types of parties.

When I had an apartment with Layla in Bangkok, she ran into a girl who was an old school friend she knew. This girl also lived in the same building with a falang and a ladyboy. The falang was middle aged and moved to Thailand and worked in the hospitality industry somewhere. All he did was work his shift then come home and smoke Ice the rest of the time and have sex with the girl and the ladyboy who he probably kept there by providing them ice. So the 3 of them lived in a 10,000 baht a month apartment and smoked drugs all the time. He was fond of having 2 liter coke bottles up his ass when high.....

I was grilled by Canadian Customs coming back from Thailand last time. The Customs lady was disgusted that i knew that I had been to Thailand 28 times and sent me for a search. I'm glad my own Country is so disgusted with my choice of vacation destination. So of course they searched all my devices for illegal stuff and searched my bags. They were not even concerned about sketch pharmaceuticals i had purchased in Thailand but they really grilled me about any interactions i had with illegal drugs in Thailand. They really seemed to think Thailand was over run with ecstasy when i don't think there is hardly any of that there compared to other drugs. The same with cocaine which mainly comes from South America with no nearby supplies, probably only for the elite.

I told them i go to all types of bars and clubs and no one has ever offered me drugs of any kind, which is true. However a number of ladyboys have suggested ordering Ice once i had taken them home. Unfortunately I believe a majority if working ladyboys have or will smoke ice. Many guys just come to Thailand to hole up in a hotel, smoke ice and have sex with ladyboy.

The only other drug i have heard of them taking often is Ketamine, which is good for sex if you are used to it but otherwise it will make you immobile.
    Also a known date rape drug.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X