X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do ladyboys do back on the farm?

Many ladyboys have gone back to their home villages to help their families with the farm during these difficult times.

Serena had a job as a cabaret showgirl with the Phuket Simon Cabaret Show - however, after being closed since April and no news about reopening most of their performers have left and gone back to their home villages.

This video shows Serena back in the family farm, near Buriram, which is part of Isaan. (Northeast Thailand).

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

hard to believe she's a ladyboy. Pretty mouth and big, too.

Comment

Farm work with city clothes. I understand why they are expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
        Farm work with city clothes. I understand why they are expensive.
        i don't think she is doing much work after the camera turns off.
        She would probably split those expensive pants.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here is my wife feeding the cows in her city clothes and makeup.
          Video from a hand held camera in 2008.

DSC00096.JPG
          image_98670.jpg image_98672.jpg
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

how many wives you got?

Comment

Here is Ann in her real farm working clothes. This is mid October where everything is green and ready for harvest.
              She said the land and all the livestock was under her name, so she was the boss.
              She paid the commercial harvesters that came to bring in the rice.

DSC00057.JPG
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                how many wives you got?
                Only the one wife.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Got electricity? TV? Internet cable? Very spartan setting. Those are Brahma cattle. Excellent for hot humid weather. See the skin fold under their necks? That's called the dewlap. Helps for cooling. Make the animals happy and spray them with water occasionally. It's a hard hard life. Needs some chickens and pigs. The American cattle are fed pure corn. The pigs wait behind them and eat their corn-filled dung. Then the chickens follow and eat the discarded corn pellets. In the end the animal go to market well fattened. In the Philippines the beasts of burden are the Carabao. In anatomy I learned that natural selection designed them for pulling and pushing in muddy rice fields.
                  That's why they have large cloven feet. Looks like the feet of a lot of country Thailanders and even ladyboys. Big and wide just like swimmer's feet. They are make for their intended purposes. That's why I like to look at feet of girls and ladyboys. Lots of interesting correlations to job types, personalitiies, education levels, etc.

Anyway that house looks like the ones on the North Shore during my younger 1950 years. People were poor, uneducated, and content with simple same old things everyday life. Wake up, feed the cows, pigs, chickens, check if the fields are okay and nobody stole the pineapples, papayas, breadfruit, taro, lettuce, etc. During those times Sugar and Pineapple was king and owned by HAOLES (caucasians). Unions had to fight hard battles with beatings, arrests, and job losses. The Hawaiian never learned how to pick the ripe pineapples correctly so the companies recruited the Japanese and Chinese as contract workers. They worked hard and were smart enough to realize they were in America. The received American education and learned fast. Eventually left the fields and opened business that still remain today. Then they brought in Filipinos and they were good workers in the hot sugar cane fields with their machete prowess. They liked it so much they would have still been in the fields had not the Asian countries got wise and sold their labor for cheaper wages. So now the sugar and pineapple comes from 3rd world countries like Brazil who are burning their valuable forests for agriculture and cattle raising so we can eat cheaper. A very complicated food picture. There is so much going on all over the world and the USA. Read the papers and think.

Comment

As i have said in my other thread on Buriram, my first visit there was in September of 2007. At that time Ann's family had a very basic home where they slept upstairs and had storage on the ground floor. Of course most people lived like this traditionally because of the seasonal floods. The banks of the rivers and canals overflow filling the rice fields with water. In 2007 all houses in the villages had power, mainly from lines strung from house to house. The Thai government has been very good at getting power out there and also cell phone coverage has been very good in all parts of Thailand. Even here outside of Buriram there was decent phone coverage back then. They were also good at broadcasting the national TV networks and most houses had a shitty TV and VCR with an antennae, so everyone could get basic broadcasts.

If you look in the videos you can see lots of chickens there, they just don't have any pigs. The pigs are raised by specialized farmers mostly. We bought a pig for our party for 5000 baht from the nearby supplier.

During my involvement and contributions from 2007 - 2010, they tore down the original house and built a better house with a concrete foundation and indoor bathroom.
                    Eventually it was completely enclosed and air conditioned and there was a store and eating area in the front of the house.

If you look at Thailand it is almost completely worked over. All land that can be farmed, has been used. It may seem remote but over thousands of years most of Thailand has been disturbed. Other than some jungles in the North of Thailand, most wildlife is gone. You can drive for hours across many parts of Thailand and only see domesticated wildlife. Thailand has been there for thousands of years and i think over time it is hard to stop the human "devastation", people have to live.
                    I suspect every wild animal that could be eaten has been. This could be a reason they have relied on agriculture, fish and bugs over time.

done13.jpg
                    done16.jpg

done20.jpg
                    P3180294.JPG P3180281.JPG P3180287.JPG
                    P3180288.JPG
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Did you pay for that nice concrete house and ceramic tile floors?

Comment

Did you pay for that nice concrete house and ceramic tile floors?
                        Yes I was the only source of income for them other than the farming.
                        So right after my first visit the new house started. Ann moved back to Buriram from Pattaya, so there was no other boyfriends.
                        The father was doing all the construction himself so there was only the cost of materials.

I specifically paid for all the shelving and stock for their store. Also i paid 30,000 baht for the sliding glass door and frame to be installed.
                        I sent money for 3 years so I probably paid for the whole house. I imagine it cost around 100,000 baht for the whole house.

If my pension had of been wiped out due to the pandemic I may have had to go back and live there.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

100 times 30 is $3K. Cheap! Bot a Big C hardware store nearby? Solar panels, solar hot water heater, and solar batteries. Mo beddah just stay home and build you own house and live alone. Then vacation in Thailand to satisfy your horny needs for a year.

Comment

100 times 30 is $3K. Cheap! Bot a Big C hardware store nearby? Solar panels, solar hot water heater, and solar batteries. Mo beddah just stay home and build you own house and live alone. Then vacation in Thailand to satisfy your horny needs for a year.
                            There is several Big C's in Buriram and a Makro plus many other retailers. Materials are easy to buy and get delivered in the area around the city.

Big C sends trucks to pick people up from the surrounding villages and delivers them to the store and back.
                            Many of the people in these villages only have motorbikes and they are not much good for big shopping trips.

Not clear why horses are not more popular in Thailand.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                            X