X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Condoms For Sale Cheap!

It’s generally a good idea to reduce, reuse, recycle — but not when it comes to condoms.

Some people getting frisky in Vietnam might find themselves unwittingly putting on recycled condoms.

A raid on a facility in Binh Duong province on Sept 19 found 324,000 used condoms weighing a total of 360kg being recycled.

The condoms were washed, dried, and reshaped with a dildo under unhygienic conditions, said authorities who busted the illegal operation.

They also uncovered thousands of repackaged condoms that were intended to be resold to unsuspecting customers.

All of the items were seized by the authorities.

A 32-year-old woman who ran the facility said she received thousands of used condoms every month from an unnamed person.
    PHOTO: Binh Duong market management department
    According to Tuoi The News, the Vietnamese use between 500 and 600 million condoms each year. However, condoms produced in such dubious settings may pose a threat to users’ health.

While condoms protect people from spreading sexually transmitted diseases as well as unwanted pregnancies, they are only meant for one-time use, experts said.

Washing a condom with soap won’t kill all of the bacteria or virus lurking on its surface. Doing so only makes the latex more likely to tear, an epidemiologist from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explained.

Following public concerns about condom use in 2018, the CDC had to remind people not to wash or reuse condoms.

“We say it, because people do it,” they said in a tweet.

Source: https://pattayaone.news/raid-uncover...-recycled-for/

Most of the condoms i buy in Thailand are way to tight.
    While i don't want used ones, some stretched out ones or falang size would be helpful.
    Mine is not always longer but it is usually way fatter than the ladyboys.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I have read many guys will bring condoms because the selection is poor in Thailand . I can find better fitting larger ones, like magnums, but they are usually sold in smaller quantities meaning always stocking up and that's a pain.

Comment

Yeah i try to bring magnums. I can't fit the length but the width is great.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

All over Asia selection of condoms are pretty shit. I always bring my own. the few times I didn't bring my own and had to buy some durex from 7/11, I found them crap quality even though they were Durex. Had 2 times when condom broke, but only when using local condoms

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post

It’s generally a good idea to reduce, reuse, recycle — but not when it comes to condoms.

Some people getting frisky in Vietnam might find themselves unwittingly putting on recycled condoms.

A raid on a facility in Binh Duong province on Sept 19 found 324,000 used condoms weighing a total of 360kg being recycled.

The condoms were washed, dried, and reshaped with a dildo under unhygienic conditions, said authorities who busted the illegal operation.

They also uncovered thousands of repackaged condoms that were intended to be resold to unsuspecting customers.

All of the items were seized by the authorities.

A 32-year-old woman who ran the facility said she received thousands of used condoms every month from an unnamed person.
            PHOTO: Binh Duong market management department
            According to Tuoi The News, the Vietnamese use between 500 and 600 million condoms each year. However, condoms produced in such dubious settings may pose a threat to users’ health.

While condoms protect people from spreading sexually transmitted diseases as well as unwanted pregnancies, they are only meant for one-time use, experts said.

Washing a condom with soap won’t kill all of the bacteria or virus lurking on its surface. Doing so only makes the latex more likely to tear, an epidemiologist from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explained.

Following public concerns about condom use in 2018, the CDC had to remind people not to wash or reuse condoms.

“We say it, because people do it,” they said in a tweet.

Source: https://pattayaone.news/raid-uncover...-recycled-for/
            OMG

ecological movement is going too far

Comment

If I got it well, we farangs and BMs don't care about condoms for small dick Asian guys. We all have jumbo cocks and need jumbo condoms. Of course.

I am not really surprised to read it about Vietnam. The country is still full of poor people who will ignore rules to try to make money. This is misery and it won't get better as long as the Covid19 crisis will hit the world.

Comment

A tip about condoms taught to me by a Brazilian hooker. Dab a little lube on the head of your pecker, roll the condom over the head and down the shaft, and go. The lube helps to let the head slide back and forth creating good friction. Can always apply the lube down halfway on your shaft. Experiment. I used to use Pond's cold cream or Abolene Moisterizing Cleanser. So incredibly slippery. A few ladyboys used to ask me to give them an extra B500 to go bareback. Shoulda taken it. Maybe next time when everybody gets vaccinated. Do remember to get up after shooting and wash your best friend vigorously with soap and hot water. Might use Betadine solution. Can't seem to find Betadine soap which I used to wash my hands before conducting surgeries.

Comment

Had 2 times when condom broke, but only when using local condoms. "We all have jumbo cocks and need jumbo condoms" 😂

Comment

Working...
                  X