X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiang Mai Ladyboy Opens Somtam Stall after losing job

Here's a Youtube video uploaded by Bangkok Extra about an out of work Chiang Mai Ladboy who opened her own Somtam street stall after losing her job working in the bar.

Read the Youtube description to get more of her story. Hopefully she can earn enough money to make ends meet.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

I hate Som tam. It tastes like it was boiled in dirty socks and is usually way too spicy.
    Weird Thai coleslaw......
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Not my favorite either, but many lbs love it!

Interesting that she "bouncing" her D cup breasts using the mortar and pestle preparing the Som Tam, in the hopes of generating more business.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Not my favorite either, but many lbs love it!

Interesting that she "bouncing" her D cup breasts using the mortar and pestle preparing the Som Tam, in the hopes of generating more business.
        Nothing she can do will make Som Tam sexy for me.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

At 38 years old, perhaps she had thought of getting a new job before and the decision was rushed by the covid19 crisis. I was wondering if she keeps on dating in p4p after her hours but as above said by Crag, I wouldn't find her sexy enough to ask her.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
            At 38 years old, perhaps she had thought of getting a new job before and the decision was rushed by the covid19 crisis. I was wondering if she keeps on dating in p4p after her hours but as above said by Crag, I wouldn't find her sexy enough to ask her.
            I am attracted to her but I am referring to her using her sexual wiles to make the Som Tam.

Nothing she or anyone does can make Som Tam desirable to me. Som Tam is horrid stuff!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
              And what would you have her do that pays as well at bar work? What do you know about her background, financial status, skills etc

what career advice can you offer her, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

I am attracted to her but I am referring to her using her sexual wiles to make the Som Tam.

Nothing she or anyone does can make Som Tam desirable to me. Som Tam is horrid stuff!
                Actually, I am not really. I don't really know Som tam, but if I believe you, I haven't lost anything tasting it.

Comment

The recipe doesn't sound bad but i find it tastes rancid.
                  The main ingredient is green papaya. Thais like green fruit like raw mangos with seasoning salt.

Ingredients
                  • 1 1/2 cups julienned green papaya, soak in ice water for 10-15 minutes until they are firmer (See video @1:20 on how to julienne green papaya)
                  • 2 cloves garlic
                  • Thai chilies, to taste
                  • 1 1/2 Tbsp palm sugar, finely chopped, packed
                  • 2–3 long beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
                  • 3 Tbsp roasted peanuts (see note)
                  • 1 heaping Tbsp small dried shrimp, roughly chop if you have large ones
                  • 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice (see note)
                  • 2 tsp tamarind juice (what is tamarind?)
                  • 1 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce
                  • 1/2 cup grape tomato halves or a small tomato cut into wedges
                  maxresdefault.jpg
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Maybe I had some already but I didn't pay attention. This must have been something I had ordered as a starter.

Comment

Ladyboys eat som tam at least once per day.

Thais love green fruit. They eat green mangos with Chili and spices in Isan every day.
                      They just go pick green mangos from a tree, they grow everywhere.

8e0f8c845a62c789547ccdd8c7dd07f2.jpg
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Then, they look for a big cock to relieve their burning ass.

Comment

I was wondering if she continues dating p4p after her hours but as mentioned above by Crag, I wouldn't find it exciting enough to ask her.

Comment

Working...
                          X